Chapter 80: "Mr. Gu, something is not right here."

"Mommy mommy!"

The little dumpling's voice was soft and cute, and it sounded like it was knocking into Mo Sui's heart. She filmed two nights in a row and was a little tired on the way back, but now, all the tiredness has dissipated.

At the same time, her eyes fell on Gu Yicheng again.

When playing table tennis with Mr. Gu, his eyes were slightly dark, and he stared firmly at the direction of the ball with a serious expression, but the moment she made a sound, his eyes suddenly became bright, as if emitting a thousand rays of light. .

Both father and daughter ran towards her.

At this moment, Mo Sui suddenly felt that even if it was just for their pleasant smiles, it was worthwhile to come back here.

When Cen Yanjun heard that there was no movement outside, she walked out of the living room with her face mask on. When her eyes fell on the courtyard, she first saw Mo Sui's slender figure.

Immediately afterwards, Gu Yicheng strode forward and hugged her tightly.

The little dumpling jumped on the side with a reluctant expression on her face. She hadn't been the first to hug her mother, so how could she let her father hug her first!

The family of three hugged each other tightly, like a reunion after a long absence. But in fact, they were separated for only more than a week.

I don't know why, looking at this scene, Cen Yanjun's nose is sore.

This is her son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter. Looking at the young couple and their small family, she rejoiced in her heart. Even if happiness came a little bit late, it still came, and everything was in time.

Old man Gu held the racket and looked at the direction of the family of three. He knew it.

The father and daughter are really not playing.

The old man put down the racket and picked it up again. He was going to pick it up, but suddenly he saw his wife's wet eyes.

"Don't cry." Old Man Gu said anxiously.

Cen Yanjun wiped the corners of his eyes with his hand: "It's okay, don't worry about me—"

"Don't cry, play!" he said again.

Cen Yanjun:  …

Is he worried? The old man is looking for an opponent.

"It's fortunate that Yicheng followed my romantic genes, otherwise I wouldn't be able to coax Mo Sui and An An." Cen Yanjun said.

Grandpa Gu was full of dissatisfaction.

What's up with him?

He also coaxed An An very well!

The Gu family garden was very lively on this day.

The old couple are playing table tennis.

The old man was not soft-hearted at all. Every ball was murderous, which caught Cen Yanjun off guard. At first, Cen Yanjun just played with him casually. Seeing that he was ruthless, his fighting spirit suddenly rose up. He pulled off the mask and entered a combat state aggressively.

On the other side, the young couple accompanied An An to say hello to the frog.

"An An said to the little frogs, I'm going home." Mo Sui smiled.

"Also, good night, little frogs." Gu Yicheng was also teasing the little guy.

But An An shook her head and leaned towards the edge of the small pond solemnly.