Chapter 44: "I want to know. �

At three o'clock in the afternoon, the meeting was held as usual.

The shareholders and subordinates in the entire conference room looked at Gu Yicheng who was expressionless, and felt that the atmosphere was not right.

Assistant Fang, who was sitting next to Gu Yicheng, was taking minutes of the meeting. He quietly glanced at President Gu with a solemn expression.

No one knew the ins and outs of the whole thing better than him.

Just now, Mr. Gu was going to go directly to the studio, but he called his wife, and the sweet female voice on the other end of the phone indicated that the number was turned off.

Assistant Fang was thoughtful and thoughtful, and immediately found out that the "Twin Cities" crew had chartered a flight to Binshi an hour ago to film the scene. Going to Hama City this season, I am afraid that Director He wants to shoot snow scenes.

In this regard, Assistant Fang is not surprised. Everyone knows that Director He has extremely high requirements for his works and does not care about the budget. As long as there is a need, even chartering a plane like this is normal for him.

However, Assistant Fang still finds it strange that the relationship between the wife and the husband has not completely broken the ice, otherwise, why did the wife not mention a word to the husband at all before this?

After all, it's impossible for the crew to suddenly fly to such a far place.

"Who has different ideas about the development of Zhucheng Xindi?" Gu Yicheng asked.

Everyone began to express themselves.

A few minutes ago, after learning that Mo Suiyuan was in Binshi, Gu Yicheng also calmed down.

The meeting could have been postponed until tomorrow morning, but if he also went to Hama City, he might not be able to come back tomorrow morning.

No matter how desperate he is, he can't leave the entire company alone.

...

The plane landed steadily, and the crew of "Twin Cities" came to Jiangcheng.

In August, there are not many cities with snow. After getting off the plane, the staff in the same group were still a little excited when they took the nanny car to the suburbs of River City, Bin City.

Snowflakes fluttered on Mo Sui's hair, and she wrapped her coat tightly.

It turned out that she underestimated the summer temperature in Jiangcheng.

If the snow-covered city is there, it will be very happy.

The little dumpling is already round and round. If you put her in a thick down jacket, a wool cap and small gloves, and bring her to a snowball fight, will she be more like a ball than a snowball?

Thinking of this, Mo Sui laughed.

Zhou Mingmin's face turned pale from the cold, he pulled the zipper of his down jacket to the top, almost shrunk his entire head in, and shrank his neck again, took out the scarf from his suitcase and stuffed it into Mo Sui's arms .

"Take it." Zhou Mingmin said, "It's so cold, you're not prepared for anything, you're stupid."

Mo Sui took the scarf, covered himself tightly, looked at everyone's down jackets, and then looked at his coat, and suddenly felt that he was indeed a bit stupid.

The crew had indeed already booked a plane ticket to Bencheng, and she asked An An to go back after completing six scenes, because she was afraid that the little troupe would come to the city with her, and it would be too hard. It's just that as an actor, it is very common for her to travel back and forth in various cities, so she did not mention it specially a few days ago.