Chapter 26: Will it be laughed at by fans? ...

An An was a little confused.

Just now, before she could react, she was picked up by the intern father, and her little meaty legs were swaying in the air.

When she came back to her senses, she was already in bed, lying between her parents.

The bed was only 1.5 meters, and suddenly there were more people, and the small group felt a little crowded.

The big bed was soft, and even the quilt was fragrant. Gu Yicheng covered himself tightly.

The whole process was as smooth as running clouds and flowing water, without the slightest hesitation, he didn't even glance at Mo Sui, which made all this happen more logically.

"Gu—" Mo Sui was interrupted by his voice as soon as he spoke.

"An An, what story are we listening to today?" Gu Yicheng asked naturally.

The little dumpling's attention was immediately diverted, and he pointed to his picture book and said, "The story of the animal forest."

Gu Yicheng had an exaggerated expression on his face: "Really? After going to the zoo during the day, I listened to the story of the animal forest at night. It's so fitting."

"Yes!" An An held the picture book and handed it to her mother, she was looking forward to it.

Seeing how the father and daughter were singing in harmony, Mo Sui squinted at Gu Yicheng.

Still he will play.

"Then let mom tell the story quickly!" Gu Yicheng smiled and said to An An.

The little dumpling couldn't wait, blinked and looked at his mother.

In the end, Mo Sui was driven to the shelves, opened the first page of the picture book, and began to tell a story.

An An listened carefully.

Her mother's gentle voice echoed in her ears, and the stories in the animal forest presented to An An were no longer limited colors in picture books. The scenes of the animals in the breeding hall and on the prairie during the day had long been imprinted. In the little dumpling's heart, the animal world she imagined at this time became colorful.

Similarly, Mo Sui, who was telling a story, couldn't help but think of the scene of playing in the zoo.

Dr. Lin once advised her to go out more, even if she doesn't go far, as long as she can appreciate the scenery of nature, it can help her condition.

At that time, she couldn't let go, couldn't get out, she was only trapped in the past, torturing herself over and over again.

But it is different now. She can feel different emotions in her heart, and she is trying to learn to feel the moment and enjoy every minute and every second.

Mo Sui knew that her change was inseparable from An An's arrival.

But at the same time, her gaze also fell on Gu Yicheng's face.

His eyes were focused, and like An An, he listened to the story seriously.

From time to time, the corners of his mouth would bring up a faint smile, and he didn't know why he was happy.

For a moment, Mo Sui felt that he was dreaming.

But the sense of solidity is real, not a dream.

"The story is over." After reading the last word, Mo Sui closed the picture book and looked at the fascinated little dumpling.