Chapter 51: "Don't cry wow! � ��

Ann is going to live at grandma's house? "

Gu Yicheng frowned slightly, but for fear of scaring the child, he still tried his best to say warmly: "An An, where did you hear these messy words?"

In the afternoon at Nie Qiuping's house, An An heard her conversation with her grandmother.

And Mrs. Li, who would usually say something like this.

The little dumpling prefers to live with her parents, but she will be obedient.

"No matter who comes, An An will live with her parents, at least until the age of twenty-five, and it will not change. However, it is best to stay at home until the age of thirty." Gu Yicheng looked into the child's eyes, Word by word, trying to make her understand, "There will be no sister, let alone a brother. An An is the only child in the family, and we will always be a family."

An An blinked and nodded lightly.

Only then did Gu Yicheng realize a problem.

Although An An is very young, her experience in the orphanage over the past four years has made her more sensible and sensitive than her peers.

Now she already has a home, but the little dumpling still believes that she may be sent away at any time.

It is precisely because of this that An An relies so much on them.

She was afraid that if she was not careful, she would have no parents again.

Thinking of this, Gu Yicheng rubbed the child's cheek in distress.

"We will always be An An's parents." He whispered.

...

Mo Sui didn't know when he fell asleep, but when he opened his eyes, it was just dawn.

She was so excited that she sent Gu Yicheng a WeChat message and asked him to call herself immediately after he got the paternity test results.

In the next two scenes, Mo Sui put his cell phone in Qiao Guo's place, and as soon as he was free, he had to ask if he had received a call.

But every time, Qiao Guo shook his head blankly.

The assistant of another actor next to him asked softly, "Whose call is Sister Mo Sui waiting for?"

Qiao Guo was afraid that Mo Sui would think she was too gossip, so she said in a stingy voice, "Wait for my brother-in-law's call."

The little assistant's eyes lit up: "Wow, it turns out that their relationship is really so good!"

"That's right?" Qiao Guo said proudly, "You didn't go to Jiangcheng that day, it was snowing heavily, Mr. Gu stayed on the set to accompany Sister Mo Sui, and when the work finally ended in the evening, the young couple immediately held hands and went on a date! "

"Hand in hand?" The little assistant looked envious, "Where are they going on a date?"

Qiao Guo smiled mysteriously: "Go home for a date!"

"I hit candy again." The assistant said with emotion, "I don't go out on a date, I just stay at home, they are so sweet."

Qiao Guo was a little guilty at first. After all, she didn't know the relationship between Mo Sui and Gu Yicheng, and even subconsciously forgot about sending the divorce agreement.

But while she was talking, she also hit the candy herself.

How can a couple who are not in a good relationship look forward to receiving a call from each other so much?