Chapter 36: Are you going to be spoiled?

The little dumpling was a little dazed, only knowing that her father said that she was going to take her home.

She was confused, not sure, and looked at her mother cautiously.

Mommy's eyes were red, and there was a gentle smile on the corner of her mouth, and she nodded at her.

It's a firm look.

An An opened her mouth, and finally found her little milk voice: "Mom, isn't An An in the orphanage today?"

Mo Sui hugged An An tightly, resting her chin on the child's shoulder: "An An doesn't live here anymore, and she won't live here in the future."

The word orphanage is too heavy, and she even subconsciously avoided mentioning it.

The little dumpling danced with joy, and buried her little face in her mother's neck again.

Mo Sui patted her on the back, and suddenly felt that his neck was cold.

An An was weeping, it was a soft, repressed cry.

At this moment, Mo Sui was extremely fortunate that she and Gu Yicheng would arrive here before the child fell asleep.

These days, An An has always been pampered, and suddenly returning to the orphanage's cot to sleep must be very hesitant, but fortunately they did not let the children spend the night here.

"The formalities haven't been done yet..." Dean Wang pondered.

She is the head of the orphanage and must consider more issues. In order to protect the child, it is inevitable to play a black face. She watched most of the 20-day show, and of course she knew how much the couple loved An An, but the problem was that those performances were in front of the camera, and she couldn't tell the truth from the fake.

But now, she sees it clearly, not only the young couple, but even the old couple in their family, are really good for their children.

As a regular orphanage, adoption procedures must follow the relevant provisions of the "Adoption Law". Couples who originally had children cannot apply for adoption, but An An is an abandoned baby, so it is not restricted by this regulation.

The Gu family have done their homework and are full of sincerity. Dean Wang could not refuse, and even felt relieved from the bottom of his heart.

"It's just that the formalities haven't been done yet, if you want to pick up the child..." Dean Wang hesitated.

"President, just pretend the show is not over yet, let An An follow us first, the formalities will definitely be done anyway." Cen Yanjun said.

Gu Yicheng nodded in agreement: "An An has been with us for so long, and we know how to take care of her. Even if we take her home first, there will be no problem during this time."

"If you think it's still inappropriate, we can sign the agreement and do notarization..." Mo Sui said.

Grandpa Gu has been standing by the side.

As he got older, his routine became as regular as An An's. Now it's time for the old man to lie down in the bed and feel sleepy.

At this moment, he stood aside with a sullen face, his hands behind his back, and said nothing.

Suddenly, Cen Yanjun glared at him: "Why don't you speak?"

Old Man Gu regained his senses and said, "Please let the dean be accommodating."

Cen Yanjun nodded with satisfaction, and continued: "President, our family is a respectable family in society, so we shouldn't kidnap children. You believe us, how do we bring our children home now? Tomorrow Just bring her back to go through the formalities, the little girl will not lose a single hair!"