Chapter 54: Everyone will be delicious, right? (1)

Gu Yicheng went upstairs with the two police officers and stood still outside Mo Yaqin's suite.

"Aunt Mo's situation is very unstable. With so many people going in together, I'm afraid it will irritate her," said nurse Huang.

Gu Yicheng turned to look at the two police officers: "You wait for me outside, I'll try it."

The other party nodded: "Although Mo Yaqin's transcript cannot be used as evidence, as long as we can provide some clues, we can continue to investigate."

Caregiver Huang knocked on the door: "Aunt Mo, your son-in-law is here."

Mo Yaqin came to open the door.

When she saw Gu Yicheng, she frowned and scolded Hugong Huang: "A girl's reputation is very important. My daughter is only twenty years old, and she is just talking about a boyfriend. How could he become my son-in-law?"

Nurse Huang closed his mouth and looked at Gu Yicheng helplessly.

Mo Yaqin added: "Don't tell her that she has a boyfriend. It's normal for children to fall in love and break up. Don't let fans know."

"Okay, I understand." Huang nurse coaxed, and said softly to Gu Yicheng, "I'm going out first."

When nurse Huang left, only Mo Yaqin and Gu Yicheng were left in the suite.

With a solemn face, she said coldly, "It's not easy for Suisui to have today. If you are really doing it for her good, you shouldn't be entangled any more."

After a pause, she said again, "You are both only twenty years old, how can there be any determination?"

Gu Yicheng looked at Mo Yaqin silently.

Until today, he thought she was the culprit in losing An An, or an accomplice no matter what.

But now, he suddenly had doubts.

Walking in, Officer Fang told him the clues provided by the head nurse.

For several days that year, Mo Yaqin went to the hospital to ask the doctor to give him an explanation, not to fake a shot as they guessed at the beginning.

This can answer why Mo Yaqin is not seen in the hospital surveillance video on the date on the death certificate.

Maybe from the beginning to the end, she did not bring the child to rescue.

Someone took the child away from her, and she trusted that person very much.

Gu Yicheng really had no feelings for Mo Yaqin. In his opinion, her paranoia not only harmed herself, but also tortured Mo Sui.

But every yard is a yard, thinking back carefully, in his understanding, even if Mo Yaqin struggles again, the starting point is all for Mo Sui. As Mo Sui said, Mo Yaqin did not explicitly ask her to abort the child during the months of her pregnancy. In this case, how could she do such a terrible thing after she gave birth to the child?

During the whole process, Gu Yicheng always felt that something was missing, and now he finally understood.

It was Mo Yaqin's motive.

She cares about Mo Sui's career, but this concern will not make her have the heart to hurt Mo Sui.

Just like, in the past 20 years, Mo Yaqin grew up alone with Mo Sui, gave her everything she thought was the best, and never thought of leaving her behind.

Mo Yaqin is not without fault, but her fault is a mistake in educational philosophy and a morbid persistence, which does not mean that she will abandon An An.