Chapter 16: "who are you?"

An An is already four years old, so grown up, it is the first time that she speaks to a person and calls her mother.

No child does not need a mother, and so does An An. This is the little hope in the heart of the little dumpling.

Now, the dream has come true!

It doesn't matter if it's not a forever mom.

An An is so happy, even happier than eating a lollipop, playing the slide for a long time, and even the life teacher forgot to turn off the TV on Wednesday and made them watch an extra five minutes of cartoons.

"Mother…"

As if she couldn't believe it, the little milk group pursed her little mouth again and shouted softly.

Mo Sui looked cautious and extremely happy.

She started seeing a psychiatrist last year because she realized that it was difficult for her to control her emotions, and she felt like she was trapped in a quagmire every day, and she would no longer feel sad or happy about anyone or anything.

As an actor, it is very dangerous if you can't even empathize with the role, so she tried to treat it, but it didn't work.

Slowly, Mo Sui gave up, and she didn't take the show until she received it. With her current status, she didn't have to force herself.

Mo Sui began to adapt, turning himself into a numb person.

But who knows, after meeting An An, her mentality changed.

If she had been told five days ago that she would agree to let a child call her "Mama", she would not have believed it.

But now, everything happened naturally.

[An An is too painful, I hope someone will treat her well in the future. It would be nice if I could give my baby a home, but this is too unrealistic. 】

[When An An called "Mom", Mo Sui would say "Eh". When she agreed, her tone and expression were so gentle that I was about to cry. 】

[I am an old fan of Mo Sui. She has been out for so long, and she has also acted in some films with children, but in the tidbits, she never seems to care about any child. Basically, she goes back after the director calls the card. rest. 】

[So will Mo Sui act? Knowing what netizens like to watch, I deliberately…]

[No conspiracy theories upstairs, Mo Sui's eyes are red, how could it be acting? 】

【Can you stop arguing? This is a cub variety show, isn't it good to watch the heartwarming cub and mother? 】

The other guests in the program group did not notice what happened just now.

Ruan Qingqing took Qiqi's hand, squatted down to her ear, and whispered something.

Kiki blinked her eyes and asked in surprise, "Really?"

"Of course it's true." Ruan Qingqing smiled softly and made a "shush" gesture on her lips: "Keep it a secret."

Kiki's eyes lit up, and she nodded vigorously.

Mom said, just now, an advertisement invited them!

"It was notified before Qiqi went to perform her talent show. Because our babies are so versatile, the advertisers were so satisfied that they decided to cooperate." Ruan Qingqing said.

It was an ad for cheese sticks, and I heard it was going to be a pretty little girl and her mom to shoot.

It is great news for Ruan Qingqing and Qiqi to shoot an advertisement with such a high brand nationality.