Chapter 45: "I want to know. � 2

How can you not be hungry. I'll go downstairs to see and buy you a bowl of porridge. "

Mo Sui just sat there halfway, watching his back quietly.

When he went out, he should have been in a hurry. He took a long windbreaker from the office that was not enough to keep out the cold, and rushed over.

"Gu Yicheng." She said softly, "Qiao Guo gave me a down jacket, it's very big, see if you can wear it."

"It doesn't matter." Gu Yicheng hurried to leave.

She said suddenly and eagerly: "It's cold outside."

Gu Yicheng turned his head.

She was leaning back on the bed, her smooth hair draped over her shoulders, her little face pale and weak.

However, he still remembered to remind him to add clothes.

He still took the down jacket.

No matter if she can wear it or not, at least it won't make her worry too much.

It took ten minutes after Gu Yicheng left.

Mo Sui stayed alone, recalling what had happened over the years.

The dazedness of the day of finding out the pregnancy, the firmness when deciding to give birth to the child, the helplessness in the pain in the delivery room, the despair of learning that her daughter died, and she didn't even see the child's last face...

She had a rough life for several years.

At first, everything didn't seem so bad, she could live a normal life and act normally.

But slowly, she didn't want to face others, didn't dare to recall the babbling smiles of the children, and even saw other children on the road, her emotions would collapse, so she had to shut herself at home.

A few years later, Gu Yicheng reappeared in her world.

His presence gradually calmed her emotions, which was a long-lost relaxation, so she wondered if it would be better to marry him.

It's a pity that she underestimated how much she misses her child.

In the past, she punished herself, and after marriage, she punished Gu Yicheng together.

Mo Sui grabbed him like the last straw, but soon, she realized that he couldn't save her.

If they continue to entangle, it is just torturing each other.

Therefore, she asked a lawyer to draw up a divorce settlement.

But now, Mo Sui does not want to divorce.

She knew she was reluctant.

The door opened.

Gu Yicheng held the down jacket that he couldn't wear in one hand, and the hot porridge in the other.

As soon as he entered the door, he said happily: "I didn't expect that there is also casserole porridge here, but I don't know how it compares to the porridge from Uncle Sun's family—"

Raising his eyes, Gu Yicheng was stunned for a moment.

Her eyes were flushed.

Gu Yicheng didn't know how to coax her.

When An An was away, he seemed to be clumsy again.

He gently put down the hot porridge and walked to her side: "I heard that you have been seeing a psychiatrist."

When the words fell, Gu Yicheng quickly said, "It doesn't matter if you don't want to talk, I'll be here with you, and we'll eat porridge."

On the way here just now, he checked a lot of information about mental illness, and found that his mobile phone was out of power, and he had to charge it at the porridge shop before turning it on and paying for it.

There is a psychiatrist's advice in the information. The doctor said that instead of asking what happened, it is better to calm down and give the most stable company.

Gu Yicheng measured her body temperature again with ear thermometer, made sure that the temperature did not get higher, and said, "I'll serve you porridge."

However, when he was about to turn around, he suddenly felt his hand being held gently.

She raised her head and said softly, "If a past event will plunge us into regret and pain together—"

Mo Sui remembered that when he called An An in the afternoon, Xiao Tuanzi excitedly told her that he had learned a new word called "falling without regrets".

She also wanted to have no regrets.

She was wrong.

Maybe they should have faced it all together from the beginning.

If he wants to.

"Would you like to know?"

Gu Yicheng looked at her.

She was pale, with tears in her clear eyes, which were as fragile as fragile glass.

Suddenly, he could perceive that this was no small matter.

What she will tell herself is the reason for these years of struggle and suffering.

Gu Yicheng sat back beside her again, held her cold hand in his palm, and said in a low voice, "I want to know."

Mo Sui closed her eyes, her long eyelashes trembling slightly.

After a long time, she said softly, "Yicheng, we had a daughter."