Chapter 65: She's not like that at all! ......(1)

Rinyun Village is in the suburban mountains of a small city near Beicheng. At first, they took the high speed. During the more than two hours' drive, An An was always very excited.

Just after getting off the expressway and driving for a while, the driver started to drive the mountain road. The mountain road was bumpy and bumpy, the whole carriage was shaking, and the little dumpling was a little sleepy.

An An imagined the picture of hugging the piglet to sleep, and her little hand could not help wrapping her mother's arm.

Slowly, her eyelids grew heavier and she finally fell asleep.

At 10:40 in the evening, the car of the program team arrived at the entrance of Linyun Village.

Mo Sui got out of the car with a small group.

An An's flesh was a lump, and it felt a little heavy after holding her for a long time. Mo Sui was afraid that if she was handed over to Gu Yicheng, he would wake the child, so he supported the child's little **** with both hands and hugged it hard.

A gust of cold wind hit, Gu Yicheng took off his coat, put it on An An, gathered his clothes, and covered Mo Sui.

After that, he put a hand on the child's two short legs.

[How fat we are, An An, we have to be carried by both parents. 】

【Don't laugh at An An! Seeing that the child is so cute even when he is asleep, how can you bear it! 】

[Mainly because I ate too much just now and suddenly lost two pounds, hahahahaha. 】

The couple entered the village.

It's getting late, and most of the villagers have rested. Although the other guests had already set off in the evening, because the driver was unfamiliar with the mountain road, he took the wrong road and was delayed for a long time, and only arrived 40 to 50 minutes ago.

Today is the last day of staying in the hut. The guests found all the ingredients in the refrigerator that had not been eaten. Everyone ate dinner together. Although there were not many dishes, there were enough noodles and rice, and they were full.

Therefore, even if the road is bumpy, everyone will not be impatient, after all, they are in a good mood when they are full.

At this moment, Rong Yue looked at this small village curiously.

When she was browsing the forum at home before, she saw a post that said that the countryside now is different from the past. The small villas built by the villagers are very beautiful and comfortable to live in. The life in the village is comfortable and comfortable, which is much better than living in the city. Rong Yue followed the program team to the new destination with such expectations, but when she arrived, she was stunned.

What about the self-built villa?

At first glance, they are all dilapidated and low-rise small bungalows.

"Linyun Village is still relatively backward. Most of the people living here are the elderly and children, and the young people have gone out to work or do small business. Now is November, not the busiest season for farming, but everyone stay and help, Doing some small things within one's ability can also relieve some burdens on the elderly and children." The staff explained.

Rong Yue's heart suddenly froze.

The self-built cottage flew away, and she had to do farm work.

Rong Bai's heart is as heavy as hers. Brother and sister, look at me and I look at you. They are all calculating in the bottom of their hearts, looking forward to the ten days of recording.