Chapter 59: The effect of the show will definitely be full! ......(2)

The child murmured.

Rong Yue entered the entertainment industry to play tickets. Before joining the group, she quickly lost weight, and usually she opened her stomach to eat.

During this period of time, she didn't receive the drama, and she ate at home to get a slightly fat body. She originally wanted to take advantage of this opportunity to record variety shows to lose weight, but she didn't expect that her appetite had grown, and she felt uncomfortable when she was hungry, but now she is so hungry. Sticking to the back, speaking becomes slack.

"Don't look at them." Rong Yue said, "Our lunch box is coming soon!"

The brothers and sisters were so hungry that they were exhausted. Finally, they finally waited for the delivery boy to deliver the lunch.

The two of them walked to the dining table with their lunch boxes.

Zhang Rumeng moved to Mo Sui's side to make room for them.

Rong Yue opened the lid of the lunch box.

A box lunch of twelve yuan is only two meat and one vegetarian.

Rong Bai went to get four bowls and divided the rice and vegetables into four equal portions.

In the end, both siblings were silent.

Not to mention the belly pads, not even filling the gaps between the teeth is not enough.

Rong Bai didn't use chopsticks, he used a spoon to scoop out a cauliflower.

Originally I wanted to serve it with rice, but the rice was only one bite. I just stuffed it into my mouth and swallowed it inadvertently, making me feel lonely after eating.

Rong Yue picked up the chopsticks, lightly picked up a small grain of rice, and put it into his mouth carefully.

She took a bite, her teeth almost missed the grain of rice, but she still pretended to be nothing and glanced at Mo Sui.

Mo Sui looked at this inexplicable person, and suddenly felt that his food tasted more delicious.

"Xiao Yue, the more you eat like this, the more hungry you will become." After a long time, Rong Bai couldn't help reminding her.

Rong Yue said angrily, "You feel bad for me, why didn't you give me one more pill just now?"

Rong Bai choked on her words.

An An heard the words and took a small grain of rice with the children's chopsticks: "I'll give you one."

Rong Yue's mouth twitched, her face darkened.

Seeing that she didn't speak, An An put her small grain of rice back into the bowl and took a big mouthful with a spoon, her mouth full.

"Is it delicious?" Zhang Rumeng asked.

"It's delicious!" An An patted her belly, "It's so full."

After Rong Yue finished eating, she stood up to wash the dishes.

Every step, she walked slowly.

You have to walk slowly, otherwise the few grains of rice in your stomach will soon be digested.

...

On the first day of the program group, An An was not hungry.

Forty yuan is not too much, but not too much. Gu Yicheng arranged two meals, each of which was different and rich in nutrition.

It's just that early tomorrow morning, Zhang Rumeng's husband will join the show crew, and it will be inappropriate for the two to live together again.

After all, there are three people in their family, three people have three mouths, just one An'an has to eat and drink enough, and every meal can't make it.