Chapter 58: The effect of the show will definitely be full! ......(1)

An An's little yellow bicycle also had a bell.

The little hand flicked lightly, making a crisp sound of "ding bell bell".

As soon as the housekeeper heard it, he knew that the little guy was going out and opened the door.

Seeing this posture, the audience in the barrage was reluctant to even blink.

The takeaway baby set off from the villa to take orders. Not only was the housekeeper escorted her out, but her grandfather even escorted her, which was really pompous.

Everyone stared at the screen, and slowly, the hands on the keyboard retracted.

Even if the relationship between Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui is not good, they have nothing to say about the child. Otherwise, it is just an adopted child, how can the old man of the Gu family be so spoiled?

Knowing that he is playing a house, the old man is still willing to accompany him, which is great for the children!

The hostility in the barrage area is not so heavy. At first, the person who said that he would scold the child was just a mouthful, and no one really pointed at the performance of the little dumpling.

At this time, the old man didn't know anything.

He just thought, as long as the hard hat on his head is pressed tightly, no one will recognize him?

Now the old men and the old ladies are incredible. They know that watching the live broadcast, if the old shareholders of the company in the past see him like this, they will really laugh out loud.

With this thought in mind, Old Man Gu decided to take his granddaughter back.

He held the brake with his hand, tapped the ground with one foot, and stopped An An: "An An, we can't deliver takeout."

An An couldn't believe it, she blinked her bright eyes, puzzled: "Why?"

"Because we haven't passed the certification of deliveryman qualification." Mr. Gu was serious, "so even if we go, we won't be able to receive the order."

An An's eyebrows slowly twisted up.

Finally, she lowered her head and said disappointedly, "Okay."

Seeing that the child was in a low mood, the host decided to interview Mr. Gu first.

She handed the microphone to the old man: "Hello Mr. Gu, An An and her parents are going to participate in our variety show soon. What do you want to say to her?"

Old Man Gu rubbed An'an's head: "Whoever is hungry can't starve the child."

The corner of the host's mouth was stiff: "No, Mr. Gu, we are really not a show that will make you hungry, but a show that teaches everyone to live a minimalist life and put an end to extravagance."

Old Man Gu took An An's little hand: "Go home and eat, and go back when you're full."

host:……

It's not really a hungry show...

The subsequent pre-harvest was not very smooth.

Even though the host has been trying to mobilize An An's enthusiasm, it is obvious that the child has drooping shoulders and looks slack.

The host thought about it, but there was no other way, so he had to let the child take it easy.

The butler invited them into the living room and let them sit and rest for a while.

After a long time, Cen Yanjun came downstairs.

She was specially dressed.

The housekeeper has been in this house for decades, and she does things smartly. As soon as she saw the people from the show team coming, she quickly called her.