Chapter 34: "Are you going to say goodbye?"

In the early morning, before the live broadcast started, the children were taken to the lounge of the training classroom by the staff of the program team.

They were to record parting videos for the children individually.

"Some children will say goodbye to their parents after this show. Other children, although they don't need to say goodbye to their parents, will definitely leave many unforgettable and beautiful memories in the show."

"Now, we will interview every child. Please line up and come in after hearing your name."

"Children who haven't had their turn yet, wait patiently first, it will be your turn soon."

Zhou Yan was the first to be called in to record a short interview.

The rest of the children really sat on the small bench obediently and were very patient.

"An An, do you know where Mom and Dad are going to take us to play in a while?" Kiki asked.

An An said excitedly: "It's the seaside! Dad said that he will take me to catch crabs, dig clams, and take me to swim and watch movies on the beach!"

"Wow! Will there be a movie theater on the beach?" Kiki asked in surprise.

"Wow, what does a movie theater look like?" An An asked.

Kiki immediately told her good friend science: "The cinema is a big house with lots of chairs. There is no such big house on the beach, so we won't be allowed to watch movies."

"An An, are your parents lying?" Su Hehe asked in a low voice.

An An didn't even think about it, and said solemnly, "No, Mom and Dad won't lie to An An."

Li Li, who was sitting on the side, heard An An's words, and said, "But my intern mother said that today is a group birthday, and the program team rented a very large homestay for us, and let us hunt for treasures and celebrate our birthdays in it. ."

For a while, the task of the program team was set to let parents celebrate their children's birthdays.

Although the children's birthdays are not on this day, the intention of the program team is to let them spend an unforgettable collective birthday in the program.

Su Hehe recalled and nodded: "My father also said in the morning that we are going to the hotel for our birthday."

The small group was stunned.

There is a gentle sea breeze on the beach, soft sand, cute little shells and little crabs...

not going?

An An was hit hard, and the expression on her little face became dazed.

"It doesn't matter, even if you don't go to the beach, birthdays are fun!" Qiqi comforted An An softly.

Su Hehe nodded vigorously: "I like birthdays the most. On my birthdays, my father took me to science and technology museums and museums, and then went to restaurants to eat a lot of delicious food."

"On my birthday, my parents would cook noodles. The carrots on the noodles are carved with beautiful patterns. As long as I finish eating the carrots and noodles, I can eat a birthday cake!" Li Li said.

"There will be gifts for my birthday. My mother will choose the biggest and most beautiful doll for me. I like to receive birthday gifts!" Kiki held her chin, "It would be great if you could have a birthday every day!"

Every child loves birthdays.

Everyone, you talk to me, talk to each other, and share what happened when you used to celebrate your birthday.