Chapter 83: Fun and fun!

Mo Sui squatted in front of An An, reached out to touch her forehead, and asked solemnly, "An An, what's the matter with you?"

An An tilted her head: "No wow."

Mo Sui glanced left and right again and coughed lightly, "Then who are you nodding to?"

"Dad!" The little dumpling said seriously, "Dad wants to take us out to play!"

An'an clicked the small speaker on her watch to explain to her mother.

Hearing that it was Gu Yicheng, Mo Sui was relieved, thinking what happened to their family An An, and nodded in the air, strangely...

With a crisp prompt tone, Xiao Tuanzi's phone and watch rang again.

She poked again with her short fingers.

"By the way, this is the secret of An An and Dad, don't tell Mommy."

An An raised her head and looked at her mother embarrassedly.

Dad must have thought she was still playing with the children, so he quietly sent her this secret.

But I didn't expect that, accidentally, my mother heard it.

Xiao Tuanzi's mouth was shriveled, she didn't help...

Seeing this, Mo Sui immediately covered her ears with both hands: "Mom didn't hear me."

However, Gu Yicheng wanted to take her and the children out to play, why couldn't he tell her earlier?

...

This time, An An obediently asked her mother to return to the crew.

Because my mother said that the movie will be finished soon, not only can I play with her and my father this weekend, but every day in the future, I can accompany them!

An An was looking forward to it, and she simply waved her little hand when saying goodbye to Mo Sui. This time, she hoped that her mother would go and come back soon!

Gu Yicheng hugged An An, watched Mo Sui's nanny car drive away, and looked down at the little dumpling in his arms.

Every time before, after Mo Sui left, the child would cry.

He didn't want An An to cry, so he said, "Can Dad play hide-and-seek with you?"

An An blinked: "Wow!"

Seeing that she immediately ran to hide, Gu Yicheng laughed.

Their baby has grown up and is very strong, and has no intention of crying at all.

"Ten, nine, eight..."

"Three, two, one, zero..."

"Has An An hid it?"

"Hide it up!" A small voice came from the bedroom.

Gu Yicheng: ? ? ?

Almost without looking, he could already tell just by the direction of the sound that the child was hiding behind the curtains in the bedroom.

But in order to cooperate with An An, Gu Yicheng still shouted a few times.

"Where are we An'an?"

"Is it in the cloakroom?"

"Are you under the bed?"

Gu Yicheng's voice echoed in the bedroom.

With his hands in his pockets and his slippers on the floor, he deliberately walked around a few times, his eyes fixed on the little guy behind the curtain.