Chapter 7: Xiaopao is going offline.

Nini is a spoiled little princess. In front of other children, she can't help but want to bully people.

But now she doesn't want to bully An An.

Because this little kid is smiling and kind of cute.

"Let's be good friends!" Li Li said enthusiastically.

An An nodded immediately, she likes to make friends the most.

Nini held her cheeks in her little hands, showing a puzzled look.

She has no friends. Usually at home, only the nanny and uncle gardener play with her.

"How to make friends?" she asked.

"We can chat!" Lili smiled like a little sun.

So the children who "finished the meal" began to speak enthusiastically.

"What is an orphan?" Nini asked suddenly.

[Mom - why do you ask this? The bear child is really a bear child, so it can't make people worry for too long. 】

[But I don't think she did it on purpose, she just asked casually. 】

【What do children know? Maybe she really didn't know what an orphan was. 】

"I heard that you are an orphan, what is an orphan?" Nini asked again.

The audience in the barrage area couldn't wait to reach out and cover Nini's mouth.

How can you sprinkle salt on An An's wound?

It's not easy being a small group...

There were significantly fewer barrages in the live broadcast room. It wasn't that the audience left, but that everyone couldn't bear to look at An An sadly.

However, just when everyone thought that An An would show an embarrassed expression or drop a golden bean, the little dumpling's performance was beyond their expectations.

"An orphan is a child without parents." A soft and waxy voice sounded, and An An looked directly at Nini and explained sincerely.

"Then you don't have your parents to take care of you?" Nini asked curiously.

An An shook his head.

The hearts of the audience in the live broadcast room hung in their throats again.

It's over, will Nini laugh at her?

But who knows, the next moment, Nini looks envious.

"It's great, then you can watch cartoons all the time, and you won't be afraid that your parents will turn off the TV."

"You can always eat snacks without worrying about tooth decay..."

"Don't sleep if you don't want to sleep, don't eat if you don't want to eat."

Nini's biggest wish is not to eat or sleep.

Now, new friends can actually do that.

She wanted so badly to be an orphan.

The audience in the live broadcast room couldn't help crying and laughing, and the hearts hanging in their throats finally fell back.

【Children's words have no taboo! 】

[Are her parents in the live broadcast room? The rattan is ready, and the child will start playing as soon as he gets home! 】

The atmosphere in the live broadcast room was very happy.

Li Li listened to what Nini said, and looked at An An's eyes like a boss.

Now it was An An's turn to open her eyes.