Chapter 72: "What kind of benevolence do you talk to that kind of person?"...(2)

God knows that when Mo Sui was hacked, she wanted to throw the truth on people's faces, but she finally managed to hold back.

How could she miss this moment now!

Zhou Mingmin stared at the TV intently.

As soon as Mo Sui and An An appeared, microphones were handed to them one by one.

"Miss Mo, I heard that you gave birth to a child to President Sheng of Yongyi Film and Television. Is this true?"

"It's been four years, have you met that illegitimate child?"

"Becoming a movie queen at such a young age, is Mr. Sheng working behind the scenes for you?"

"Does Mrs. Sheng know that her son is yours?"

One question after another hits like a barrage of cannons.

An An has never heard so many people say so many words in one breath, and her bright eyes are shining.

In front of the TV, Mother Zhou was so anxious that she broke into a cold sweat: "You still eat! Mo Sui has become like this!"

Zhou Mingmin said slowly: "Mom, hurry up and get some melon seeds or something."

"What are you doing with melon seeds?" Zhou's mother pushed her daughter, and said angrily, "Aren't you in a hurry?"

"How can I watch a good show without melon seeds, I can't eat it, it's delicious to watch you eat it!" Zhou Mingmin took a bite of the vegetable leaf, "Hurry up, don't miss it!"

Zhou's mother looked puzzled, but she still listened to her daughter's words and ran to get the melon seeds.

When he came back with a plate of melon seeds, an extravagant middle-aged woman appeared on the TV screen.

"It's Mrs. Sheng! Mrs. Sheng is here!"

"Mrs. Sheng, are you here to ask the teacher for guilt?"

"What do you think of Mr. Sheng and Miss Mo's—er, what do you think?"

The fifty-year-old well-maintained Mrs. Sheng glanced at them coldly.

The powerful aura silenced everyone and put the microphone back.

"Who said my son was an illegitimate child?" Mrs. Sheng took the microphone from Mo Sui's hand, her tone calm and arrogant, "Who dares to say it again?"

The reporters did not dare to speak out.

An An blinked and looked at Mrs. Sheng.

All the media present were afraid of her, but she smiled at An An.

"This is your daughter?" Mrs. Sheng asked.

"Yes, I'm mother's daughter." An An replied weakly, feeling that she didn't explain clearly, and said softly, "The baby born in mother's womb."

"It looks really similar." Mrs. Sheng said, "I asked you to sign our company at the time, but you didn't want to. What kind of benevolence would you tell that kind of person?"

After Mrs. Sheng finished her displeased words, she patted Mo Sui's shoulder with her hand. She seemed to blame, but she was very kind.

Mo Sui's lips pursed into a smile, and honestly admitted his mistake: "It's all my fault that I didn't listen to you at the time."

The reporters' minds couldn't turn around for a while.

Which one is this out? Did they already know each other?

Also, what is it - a baby born in a mother's womb?

Just when the media were at a loss, a report was displayed on the big screen of the press conference.

Everyone stared at it for a while, then suddenly opened their eyes.

This is a paternity test report!

Next to the paternity test report, there is a detailed picture explaining the ins and outs of Fu Changming's child abduction case.

Mrs. Sheng handed the microphone to Mo Sui again.

"An An is the daughter of Yicheng and I." Mo Sui spoke into the microphone, her voice soft but firm, "Our biological daughter."

...

On the other side, Mother Zhou knocked the seeds so fast that she couldn't bear to blink: "What the **** is going on? Tell me quickly!"

Zhou Mingmin smiled and said, "Isn't the truth about to be revealed soon?"