Chapter 42: No regrets. (1)

He Qisheng stopped a taxi.

The car slowly parked beside them, and Zhou Mingmin opened the door of the back seat.

He Qisheng waited by the side, and seeing that she was already seated, he held onto the car door and wanted to go up.

And Zhou Mingmin didn't move at all, just looked at him with inexplicable eyes.

The two looked at each other for a moment.

Time passed by second by second, and finally, He Qisheng's mouth stiffened as he helped her close the rear door.

Zhou Mingmin sat comfortably, opened the car window, and the breeze blew her soft hair.

He Qisheng, who had already sat in the co-pilot seat, turned around several times and wanted to say something, but finally swallowed all the words back in his stomach.

The driver turned on the radio and drove all the way to the studio.

The broadcast at this time is a collection of horror stories. The story itself is not scary, but with the weird background music, it makes people panic.

He Qisheng hesitated and asked, "Are you afraid?"

It's just that the voice fell, and he met her eyes.

It seems that listening with gusto...

He Qisheng felt a sense of frustration in his heart and turned his head to look out the window.

They haven't known each other for a long time, but it's not that they like them much. It's just that at this age, when they meet people who make their minds slightly moved, they are always reluctant to detour and want to attack directly.

However, everyone is a decent person. If this is obviously his unilateral favor, He Qisheng will definitely not force it.

After an unknown amount of time, Zhou Mingmin finally said, "Director He."

A soft and clear voice, with a touch of tenderness, echoed in the carriage.

He Qisheng turned his head, his eyes deepened, and his eyes filled with anticipation.

"You've been drinking so much, can't the night scene be filmed?" Zhou Mingmin's tone was slightly excited.

He Qisheng rubbed his temples in disappointment: "Let's shoot again tomorrow."

So she ordered a pot of sake to get him drunk so he could escape the night scene?

After all, this eldest lady really values ​​beauty and sleep.

"Very good."

Zhou Mingmin didn't know what He Qisheng was thinking, if she knew, she would definitely refute excitedly.

What a joke, she is a dedicated actress, how can she beat these little nine-nine?

...

At first, Gu Yicheng was pretending to be drunk.

It's just that the pot of sake was not low enough. As soon as the stamina came up, he leaned against her neck, and suddenly, he hoped that he was really drunk.

In the past, they were all too sober and calm. Any disagreement was a cold war, as if whoever bowed his head first would lose.

After having An An, he tried to change, because home is a place to talk about love, and there is no need to just win or lose.

Such a change made their relationship a lot more comfortable, but many times, he was still guessing.

Based on Gu Yicheng's understanding of Mo Sui, if she really wanted to get a divorce, no one could stop her, but taking a step back, she was not a willful little girl with a temper. A good divorce agreement?