Chapter 38: Disrespect. (2)

There is a girl who is a little helper, but the girl's vision is also indescribable, so the actress can only work harder by herself. 】

"Dad, what's wrong with your ears?" An An nestled beside her father and asked curiously.

Gu Yicheng scratched his ears: "Itchy."

"Grandma said that itchy ears mean someone is talking about you!" An An had a serious expression on her face.

Gu Yicheng smiled and rubbed her little head: "In this case, it is estimated that your mother's ears will be itchy for a long time to come."

Mo Sui, who was packing his suitcase, gave him a sideways glance.

Recently, An An has to follow her all the time. For fear that her mother will go out to work if she is not careful, she avoids mentioning this matter to her child. I didn't expect that he would not open the pot and lift it.

Sure enough, the moment Gu Yicheng's voice fell, An An lowered his head in frustration.

Mo Sui put the folded clothes in the suitcase and sat on the sofa with An An in his arms.

"It only takes 100 days to work, and I will go home to see you when I have time for these 100 days," she said.

"Can't Mom not work?" An An asked ignorantly.

Mo Sui estimated that after the filming was completed, he should be able to spare two months to stay at home.

She smiled and comforted her child: "Many mothers have to go to work every day and go home at night to accompany their babies. But I only have to work for 100 days, and I can spend 60 days at home with An'an."

An An's little expression became serious.

After a while, she raised her face and asked in a low voice, "Is sixty days less than a hundred days?"

Gu Yicheng listened carefully and was delighted.

This little thing is quite logical.

Mo Sui didn't know whether to laugh or cry, holding her little face in both hands: "So An An said, what should I do?"

An An didn't know what to do, she just didn't want to be separated from her mother.

After thinking for a long time, she asked, "Can I go to the movie with my mother?"

Mo Sui said, "Of course not, and the director will not allow you to come to the set."

Gu Yicheng laughed out loud and coaxed the child to come over: "An An, don't interfere with mother's work, father can take you to the amusement park."

The little dumpling looked at Mo Sui eagerly, and said aggrievedly after a long while: "An An is very good, and can help on the set. Will the director really agree?"

Mo Sui laughed, and under her gaze, made a video call to Director He.

Not long after An An was taken home, she was not feeling safe enough. She seemed to understand and was always afraid that her mother would leave.

But the child is well-behaved and never makes trouble. As long as she hears the director say that she really can't take children at work, she will definitely understand.

"Mo Sui?" The video call was connected, and Director He's face magnified on the phone screen, "Is something wrong?"

"Director He, it's like this. Is the crew short of help? I have a—"

Director He quickly interrupted Mo Sui: "I want to introduce relatives and friends over here, right? No problem."

It's hard to find a job these days. Actors have this resource and will bring people around them.

In the several plays he directed before, there will also be actors who want to put people in, and they can trust them, and the other party can not only accumulate work experience, but also make money, and no one loses.

There are so many types of work in the crew, and there is a shortage of people anyway. Who doesn't use them?

He Qisheng didn't mind selling Mo Sui's face.

"Who are you trying to introduce? What major?" he asked again.

Hearing Director He's tone, Xiao Tuanzi's eyes lit up.

It can be negotiated!

Mo Sui:  …

Why did Director He not play cards according to common sense?

Director He waited for a long time and found Mo Sui's expression a little hesitant.

Do you think it's too embarrassing to put people into the crew?

He was impatient, and urged: "Everyone is a wage earner, where is it not a wager? Say, there's nothing to be ashamed of, who is it?"

Gu Yicheng looked at Mo Sui sympathetically.

It's fair that little things cheat their fathers one day and their mothers one day.

Mo Sui was really forced to do nothing, so he could only bite the bullet and turn the phone screen silently.

On the screen, a soft and waxy face is enlarged and enlarged.

An An looked at the phone with a naive and polite smile, and said milkily, "It's me wow."

Director He: ? ? ?

Fighting, working cubs?

Disrespect.