Chapter 68: She is the most reliable little helper for adults.

The account, but he also kept a hand, and left behind a recording of the phone call.

Lawyer Zheng said that invasion of privacy does not necessarily constitute a crime, and it is recommended to go directly to a civil lawsuit and propose a high compensation. During this period, part of the Huo family's assets can be frozen and their capital flow can be restricted.

Gu Yicheng handed over the prosecution issues to lawyer Zheng, and then negotiated with the person in charge of the TV station.

Both the TV station director and the program director expressed their sincere apologies, and repeatedly emphasized that they had the intention to solve the problem, not just to calm things down.

In the end, the two parties reached an agreement, and the official blog of the TV station and the program team issued a statement at the same time, releasing the recording of Huo Zichen's previous contact with the program team to be a guest who was rejected, and the call to the other party after he bought the staff of the photography team.

[This is already Thor's Hammer! I can't believe he was such a person. Is it because of him that Mo Sui and President Gu were hacked a few times before? 】

[He looks like a dog, but his mind is so dark. Qiqi is so cute, I hope Ruan Qingqing will wake up a little, and hurry up and leave her son. 】

[After this incident, the stock price of the Huo family's group plummeted, and it is estimated that this wave of losses will be heavy. 】

[I don't know what's going on with Huo Zichen now...]

...

For several days, the live broadcast room of the An An family was much busier than usual.

At first, the program team thought that everyone thought it was a novelty. After all, this time the incident was so big, but I didn't expect that after this wave of popularity went up, it never came down.

The audience discussed the 30-minute live broadcast after 9 o'clock that day, and they all sweated for Mo Sui and Gu Yicheng, but the fans started to revel, saying that this was a famous scene where CP fans got a blessing in disguise.

Zhang Rumeng and Han Wenyu also knew about it, especially Han Wenyu, after hearing that Mo Sui praised him for his talent, he was happy for a few days.

After the program team fired the two employees and asked them to make corresponding compensation, they also asked other staff to check the cameras after the daily live broadcast, and even if they ensured that the lenses were closed, they had to be covered with shields.

An An didn't know all this because she was busier than her parents.

These days, the small group has made more friends.

There are pregnant aunts in the village, grandpa Wen from sister Rong Yue's house, and some friends...

Most of the children living in Linyun Village are left-behind children. The program team filmed An An playing with them, which made many viewers feel emotional.

"What game are we playing?" a child asked.

"Would you like to play eagle to catch chickens?" An An said.

"This is not fun, I played it just now."

"What about one, two, three wooden people?"

"I've played this too."

"What time is it, old wolf, old wolf!"

"An An, are there any other games?"

The little dumpling was stumped and a little annoyed.

At this moment, she saw a figure not far away, it was Wen Xiaowen from Grandpa Wen's house.

An An beckoned: "Do you want to play together?"

Wen Xiaowen ignored her and ran away.

[Is An An's game taught by her parents? Too old. 】

[No, I think it was taught by grandparents! 】

[Can we An'an think of some fashionable games? 】

[Is it possible that Grandpa Wen is too strict with Xiaowen? This kid always looks a little shy...]

"An An, go out with Grandma Meng!" A voice came from afar.

An An looked away from Wen Xiaowen's back and ran to Grandma Meng with her short legs.

The photographer followed.

Grandma Meng waved her hand: "don't come here, I just take the child to the park."

"You can even take pictures in the park," the photographer said.

Mo Sui smiled and said, "Why don't you stop filming. Grandma Meng is meeting with an old friend in the park, and her friend may not be willing to appear in the photo."

After Mo Sui's persuasion, the photographer agreed.

Grandma Meng was overjoyed and set off with An An.

"Grandma Meng, are we going to the park?" An An asked expectantly.

"Let's go to the park for a blind date." Grandma Meng leaned into her ear and said, "If it's not suitable then, Grandma Meng will give you a wink, and Ann will do me a favor."

The small group agreed without hesitation, what's the problem?

She is the most reliable little helper for adults!