Chapter 10: I didn't expect them to be online so soon!

Dr. Lin's psychiatric clinic is not in a busy area, and he is the only doctor in the clinic, who provides consultations on an appointment basis. Here, he will never run into anyone other than doctors and nurses.

Therefore, when Mo Sui opened the door and came in, there was no psychological burden.

In the psychological clinic, the door was pushed open, and a crisp and pleasant wind bell rang from the ear.

The little nurse was sorting out patient information at the front desk, and when she looked up, she saw Mo Sui.

She is tall and slender, wearing the most simple knitted short sleeves and slightly flared jeans, which outlines a beautiful figure, and the aura between her gestures and gestures seems to be radiating from her bones.

Mo Sui walked in front of the nurse. She didn't take off her sunglasses and hat. Most of her face was covered, her skin was white and delicate.

"An appointment at ten o'clock in the morning."

The little nurse looked through the appointment information, and after confirming it, gave Mo Sui a "please" gesture, and said warmly, "Miss Mo, I'll take you in."

Mo Sui's footsteps paused.

She usually goes in by herself.

In this line of work, the most emphasis is on patient privacy. There is not much staff turnover. There are only a few people going back and forth. Everyone is very professional and does not talk much.

She had met with this little nurse several times before. Why was the other party so enthusiastic just this time?

Mo Sui didn't ask, and walked to the consultation room.

Out of the corner of the eye, he saw that the little nurse wanted to say something, and closed her mouth again, her ears were all red.

I don't know how long it took, but the little nurse finally gathered up her courage.

"Miss Mo, I like you very much—"

Mo Sui has many fans and has long been used to it.

Just as she was about to say a perfunctory thank you, the next moment, the little nurse's words made her swallow it back immediately.

"My intern daughter, An An!" The little nurse finally said, visibly relieved.

Mo Sui:  …

"An An is really cute! I have never seen such a cute and distressing human cub, Miss Mo, you must be nice to her!"

Mo Sui: "...Okay."

...

The layout of the consultation room is simple, and the warm lighting makes people feel comfortable and reassuring.

Dr. Lin asked Mo Sui to sit down with a gentle smile: "Miss Mo, how are you doing?"

Mo Sui took off his hat and sunglasses, and his face was impeccably refined.

The next time was the usual treatment time. Even if Dr. Lin didn't say anything, she could feel that her emotions had stabilized, and the tense nerves all over her body were slowly relieved.

"Talking, crying, and complaining can all let you vent your bad emotions. But obviously, this way of exposing is not suitable for you." Dr. Lin clasped his hands and leaned forward slightly, "Then we can look for other The way, for example, this time the variety show."

"You've grown accustomed to living in the spotlight since your teens, and this time, face the pain the way you're used to and beat it."

"Miss Mo, your condition is much better. You don't drink much, and your sleep quality is also improving. This is a good phenomenon."