Chapter 40: Reliable little eyeliner. (2)

Xu, after getting in the car, called the child and wanted to talk to her.

"An An." Gu Yicheng asked with a smile, "Did you miss your father?"

The little dumpling nodded vigorously: "We all miss Dad!"

These words were said by An An herself.

But Gu Yicheng thought it was their mother and daughter who had discussed it a long time ago, and she was instantly happy in her heart.

In the carriage, the soft and tender voice of the little dumpling reverberated.

An An told her father one by one what happened all day.

"I've made friends, and my new friend is Biscuits. Biscuits gave me her biscuits!"

"Mom is wearing a costume, it's so beautiful, they say it's a cheongsam! An An took a picture, but I don't know how to send it. Wait a minute and let my mother send it to you for me!"

He listened quietly, suddenly regained his spirits, and warned: "An'an, don't let mother send me, she won't be willing, please ask others to help."

The little dumpling nodded, "I'm looking for Sister Qiao Guo!"

Seeing the child is easy to understand, Gu Yicheng smiled gratified and praised.

Just suddenly, more guilty.

The baby is so kind to him, how could he send her to play chess with the old man?

"What is An An doing now?"

"We're going back to the room soon."

Gu Yicheng asked casually, "Oh, what is mom doing?"

An An raised her head, glanced at Mo Sui, and reported truthfully: "The director's uncle is chatting with mother."

Gu Yicheng's heart was alarming, but fortunately he had a reliable eyeliner!

He looked vigilant: "Did your mother take care of him?"

An An took another look: "Of course, mom is very polite!"

He spoke again with difficulty: "Is she happy?"

The child's tender little milk voice sounded again, still heartbroken: "Happy and happy, all laughing!"

Gu Yicheng: ! ! !

a bolt from the blue.