Chapter 55: Everyone will be delicious, right? (2)

Mo Sui was amused and took the photo to compare in front of Gu Yicheng.

Cen Yanjun asked, "How did you like him before?"

Mo Sui said embarrassedly, "When he was fifteen or sixteen years old, he had already grown."

Gu Yicheng stood aside, watching the family commenting on his childhood appearance, the corners of his mouth tightened immediately.

He walked to An An and said, "An An ignores them."

An An nodded lightly, and said milkily: "Grandma, Dad said, we can't judge people by their appearance."

Gu Yucheng: ...

What does the little dumpling mean, is he really like a skinny monkey when he was a child?

Gu Yicheng was unwilling to continue this topic with them, and told them his intentions in the future.

Although Fu Changming still refuses to admit what he did, the evidence in the hands of the police is enough to file a case against the crime of abandonment. In addition, Jiang Yuge provides clues to find evidence that Fu Changming's company's accounts are not clean, and he will be punished for several crimes. He had to eat for a long time.

"Just because the case is still under investigation, the police hope that we will not release the specific details of the child's disappearance for the time being, so as to avoid excessive media attention. That is to say, there is no way to announce to everyone that An An is our child."

After knowing the news, Cen Yanjun breathed a sigh of relief: "It's okay, there will always be a day when the sentence will be pronounced, and it will be too late to talk about it."

A rare smile appeared on Old Man Gu's face. He hugged An An and said, "The bad guy who lost An An has been captured by the police uncle."

"The police uncle is amazing." An An said.

Old Man Gu rubbed her little head, glanced at Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui, and said with a smile, "Not only the police uncle, but your parents are also doing well."

When Gu Yicheng heard this, his face was full of surprise.

Growing up so big, he was almost never praised by his father, but this time he was drenched in a little padded jacket.

...

Fu Changming's case is still under investigation and awaiting formal charges.

The film "Two Cities" was completed, and Mo Sui finally had time to rest for a while.

Zheng Zhaozhao couldn't get in touch with Fu Changming. He didn't know which information should be exposed and which should not be exposed. In a hurry, he sent out all the news related to Mo Sui in his hands.

The first revelation was that Mo Sui was pregnant four years ago and went to a private hospital for an obstetric examination. The pregnancy was not obvious in the photo.

Netizens were talking.

[She is already thin, and thin people don’t show her belly. According to my experience, in this photo, she should be seven or eight months pregnant. 】

[Seven or eight months belly? That must have been born. Where is the child now? 】

[Could it be the child of a big man in the industry who was taken away after birth? 】

[With this said, I also began to doubt, don't you think that her journey has been really smooth? There must be a backer behind it. 】

[So it was because the child was taken away by the boss, and she didn't want to see the child again, so she adopted An An? 】