Chapter 62: An An has the most friends.

The weather in early November was neither cold nor hot, and the little dumpling was caught in the middle, with a safety helmet on his head, and his little hands tightly hugging his father from behind.

The soft hair on Mo Sui's forehead was blown up by the breeze, making it look messy.

The little donkey didn't drive fast. In this suburb, she felt as comfortable as she was embracing nature, and the corners of her lips curled up unconsciously.

At this time, Gu Yicheng was also in a happy mood.

He held the handle of the little donkey in both hands, and controlled the speed. The breeze was blowing in his face, and An An's sweet and crunchy singing sounded beside his ears.

During this period, the pace of his life gradually slowed down, and he was no longer as focused on work as before. Now he can take time out to accompany An An to experience every minute and every second of his life. Even just riding a building block car with Mo Sui, cooking for An An, and collecting cardboard boxes at the gate of the community are all fun.

The mere 47 yuan was originally nothing, but today, he felt that the money was very precious, and he desperately wanted to use it to bring his wife and daughter to have a good meal.

"Mom, Dad and I are going to collect the junk!" An An turned around, the wind was loud, but her little milk voice was even louder.

"Is it fun to collect junk?" Mo Sui put his mouth to Xiao Tuan's ear.

"It's fun! Dad borrowed a very big cart from the proprietress of the express station. We piled all the junk on it and pushed it to the waste recycling station." An An said solemnly.

"Will An An be very tired like this?" Mo Sui asked.

The little dumpling was silent, and the little face was red, a little embarrassed.

[An An is not tired at all, because just now she was sitting on the cart with the tattered. 】

[Although I know that the actress and President Gu are separated and divorced, the melon is even more hammered than the diamond hammer, but when I see their family together, I can't help but want to knock. 】

[Am I the only one who thinks the little donkey is funny? Mo Sui borrowed a car from that girl just now, she simply said it was okay, and finally launched a battery car from the house, hahahaha. 】

When the audience in the barrage was discussing vigorously, the photographer shot the camera on the faces of the family of three.

From the photographer's point of view, this family is really photogenic. Whether it's a close-up shot or a distant shot of them riding a small donkey for a ride, the pictures are all good-looking.

The sunset, the beauty of the suburbs, the shade of the trees, that is to say, it is no exaggeration to shoot an MV.

The photographer was so good at taking pictures that he didn't stop for a moment.

Gu Yicheng also drove vigorously. Seeing that the little donkey left the suburbs and approached the city, he glanced at the electricity meter.

There is still enough power!

The family of three were all very happy, especially the mother and daughter, who suddenly had some expectations, not knowing where Gu Yicheng would take them to have a good meal.

At this moment, however, a stern horn sounded.

"Please pull over and stop the battery car ahead."

"Please pull over and stop immediately."