Chapter 71: "What kind of benevolence do you talk to that kind of person?"...(1)

Since the last time they broke up, Jiang Hairu has completely cut off contact with Cen Yanjun, and the friendship between the plastic sisters who have maintained peace on the surface for decades has dissipated to nothing.

After the Huo family had a large amount of assets frozen due to the civil lawsuit, the capital chain was almost broken, and now every step is extremely difficult. Her own family was in such a situation. Jiang Hairu just wanted to inquire about the Gu family from other old sisters in the past, but she couldn't.

In this case, she can only rely on herself.

After discussing with Huo Zichen, Jiang Hairu and Huo Zichen started looking for someone to investigate, to find out if Mo Sui was photographed in a private hospital during the time when someone in Beicheng and the others suddenly had children.

In the end, she really let her find a few.

Jiang Hairu let people follow the clues to find out the true identities of the mothers of those children. In the end, only one of them worried her.

The other party is Sheng Yong, chairman of Yongyi Film and Television Group, who is in his fifties this year.

As the largest film and television company in China, Sheng Yong is a legend. He seized the opportunity early and stood firm. Now in this circle, it can be said that he is standing at the top of the food chain.

In the past few decades, Sheng Yong has signed a lot of actors. He has a unique vision. Today, most of the female artists in the posts on the Internet that are "invincible beauties" are made famous by him.

"For so many years, he has never had an affair with any actress." Jiang Hairu said to Huo Zichen, who was lying in the hospital bed, "If so, how did you say his son came?"

Huo Zichen was stunned for a moment: "Sheng Yong has a son?"

"It's more than four years old this year." Jiang Hairu said, "After giving birth to this child, their family is very low-key, I guess - could it be an illegitimate child born to a woman outside?"

"Is it Mo Sui?" Huo Zichen pondered for a moment, "If that's the case, isn't Mo Sui's title of actress last year also worth it? After all, she was only twenty-six years old at the time."

Jiang Hairu's eyes lit up: "It should be true, I quietly released news to the public that Sheng Yong's son was born by Mo Sui... Mrs. Sheng is a powerful person, no sand can be rubbed in her eyes, even if Mo Sui and President Sheng are nothing, but As long as she can't explain where the child has gone, she can't turn over for a day."

In fact, what she hated more was the Gu family. Cen Yanjun and her were somewhat friends, and Mr. Gu was not unreasonable, but this time, the couple actually let Gu Yicheng take action against the Huo family.

She blamed them for being inhumane, but she had no choice but to take the Gu family property that was standing still. In that case, she had to find another way.

Jiang Hairu stroked her son's right leg and sighed softly, "Mom will definitely seek justice for you."

"Mom, be careful, don't get caught this time." Huo Zichen said.

...

When she woke up in the morning, Sister Wu made a cup of coffee, took out the heated toast, and sat at the dining table to watch the live broadcast.

During this time, she was used to squatting in the live broadcast room every day to watch the audience's really fragrant remarks.

In just ten days, Mo Sui's Weibo fans have all returned, and the crises he faced before have been lifted one by one. Now only the clarification of An An's life experience is left.