Chapter 74: "Tie it! � �� 2

Show the traces of Mi Ya to my mother.

This is an advertisement for cheese sticks, which is very lifelike. The duration of more than 50 seconds is not too short in an advertisement, but the audience is not impatient at all, and they are looking forward to playing it several times in a while.

The premiere of this commercial made Mo Sui on the hot search again.

[This commercial seems to be filmed during the variety show "Intern Parents", and it was the first time it was released after such a long time! 】

[Although the advertisement is not a movie or TV series, it has to be produced for a period of time, and the time period has to be finalized with the TV station, which is also delayed here. 】

[The cub is too soft, the actress is so beautiful, woo woo woo-]

【Is this cheese stick delicious? Seeing An An eating with such relish, I want to try it too. 】

[There are children at home, the cheese stick is healthy and delicious, but I don’t know how this cheese stick tastes. 】

[The owner of 'Sweet Wow' Cheese Sticks is too smart. At that time, he wanted to find Mo Sui and An An to shoot. In addition, the popularity of the press conference continued to increase. This owner has vision, wisdom, and luck. He deserves to make a lot of money. ! 】

Cen Yanjun finished watching the advertisement.

After squatting on gossip in the entertainment industry for a while, she has a keen sense of touch, and now she dares to make sure that the brand's cheese sticks will be sold out tomorrow.

Mo Sui laughed: "Mom, how can you be so exaggerated!"

"Really, this cheese stick is on fire." Cen Yanjun said firmly, "Fortunately, I bought two boxes early in the morning and kept them in the refrigerator."

...

The next day, Cen Yanjun took a good look at his market insight.

The "Sweet Wow" cheese sticks in online flagship stores and major offline supermarkets are all out of stock, and some small convenience stores still have them in stock. The goods were emptied again. Netizens who haven't eaten yet placed orders in the flagship store, but the customer service said that it was not so fast, and at least they had to wait three or five days. How can I wait for three to five days? Although I know it's just an advertisement, but in the advertisement, An An eats so deliciously that it is sincere at first glance, and everyone wants to taste it as soon as possible.

[I used to have this cheese stick in the canteen downstairs, but I didn't cherish it back then. If you give me another chance...]

[Who doesn't want to get the same style as An'an? Woohoo. 】

Once the brand's cheese sticks became popular, the brand owners who had decided not to renew their contracts with Mo Sui were even more unable to sit still and contacted Sister Wu one by one.

They all know that after this time, Mo Sui is not the same as before, and her nationalism is even higher than when she was at the peak.

The brand owners came to the door one by one, about to break the threshold of the company. Sister Wu received them one by one and treated everyone equally.

"No."

"Don't sign."

"Not renewing the contract."

How did they treat Mo Sui at that time? Although she has repeatedly explained that there is no real hammer for the black material, there will be a day when it will be clarified, but the eyes of the person in charge of the brand are about to grow to the top of his head, and he is not polite at all when he is sarcastic.