Chapter 39: Reliable little eyeliner. (1)

"It's me wow..."

The three words of milky voice turned He Qisheng's impatience into shock instantly.

He is obviously a working boy, how can he become a working boy?

but--

Just now, he had already promised to sell Mo Sui some face, but he said too much.

He Qisheng frowned and thought.

On the other end of the phone, An An looked at the big director's face, her tongue almost knotted, and the last word became very light.

The director's uncle didn't look friendly, his bushy brows were frowning, as if he liked to lose his temper.

The little dumpling was frightened, like throwing away a hot potato, and stuffed the phone back into his mother's arms.

Mo Sui picked up the video call again and said quietly: "It's her, she hasn't studied any majors, and she hasn't had time to go to kindergarten..."

"It's alright." She herself felt that this was a joke, so she was embarrassed to make up for it, "It's a joke, I'm bothering you."

But at this time, after some thoughtful consideration, Director He's eyes lit up and he said decisively, "Bring her here."

Mo Sui: ? ? ?

As a well-known director, He Qisheng occasionally has an artist temper, but most of the time, he is willing to compromise with the market. All the time, the films he directed have been well-received and well-received, entirely because he has combined the commerciality and artistry of the film very well. Just like now, he immediately realized that this little group on the mobile phone screen is not simple.

Not long after the "Intern Parents" program ended, this poor child touched the hearts of all netizens. In addition, Mo Sui and Gu Yicheng decided to adopt her, and their kind deeds donated materials to the orphanage and established an education fund, which also attracted attention. Very positive social impact.

Everything shows that the popularity of children is very high today, and the popularity represents extremely high commercial value.

Of course, He Qisheng still has requirements for his plays.

It’s okay to rub the heat, but you have to pay attention to the method.

"In the early days of the movie, there are a few small actors who are good actors, so she can make some soy sauce." He Qisheng cleared his throat, "That's it, don't be late for the opening ceremony tomorrow morning."

"Beep" sounded, he simply hung up the video call.

A little boy with no acting experience who couldn't play an important role in his childhood.

But letting her play some innocuous little roles won't ruin a play.

"An An can go to the crew with me." Mo Sui turned to look at the child, looking confused, "The director asked you to make soy sauce."

She thought the child would dance with joy, but who knows, An An shrank her neck and shook her head into a rattle.

"An'an won't go." The little dumpling indented into his father's arms.

The director's uncle has sharp eyes and a beard, looking fierce.

Instead of going with her mother, she would rather stay at home with her father.

Mo Sui is one head and two big.

Director He was not so good at talking, so he decided to take the children over there to play, how could he temporarily go back on it?