Chapter 60: What special day is tomorrow? (1)

Gu Yucheng finally finished eating this throat-stinging steamed bun.

He picked up the water glass on the bedside table, took a sip, and recovered after a long time.

Mo Sui got up to check the camera, made sure the indicator light was off, and then slowly returned to the bed.

After lifting the quilt, she got into the quilt, and her entire face was almost covered by the soft quilt, leaving only a pair of clear and bright eyes.

After a while, she felt that Gu Yicheng was also in bed.

He raised his hand to turn off the lights in the room, as gentle as speaking to An An: "Good night."

"Good night." Mo Sui said softly.

She turned around, her thin, thin back facing him.

Knowing that she was not used to it for a while, Gu Yicheng turned around without disturbing her, and the two of them lay back to back.

The night was quiet.

Involuntarily, Mo Sui remembered the scene when they met again a year ago.

There were many people around that day.

But among so many people, they only captured each other's silhouette, just like every time before.

Mo Sui clearly remembered how ecstatic he was when she proposed to get married.

He is such a calm and rational person, but he doesn't think about how decisive they were when they separated, and he doesn't worry about whether the two of them can get along well in the future.

During this year, she watched the light in his eyes ignited for her and dimmed for her.

Suddenly, she felt sorry.

Mo Sui turned around, her icy cheeks rested on Gu Yicheng's broad back, and quietly encircled him from behind.

When he felt the soft and firm strength, his heart trembled slightly.

Then he heard her soft voice.

"Sorry."

Mo Sui's hands tightened around his waist.

Did you fall asleep without talking?

She hesitated, intending to withdraw her hand.

But suddenly, her hand was held by his backhand.

His voice was muffled: "I know I'm sorry, but treat me better in the future."

Mo Sui was startled, the corners of his mouth raised slightly.

"You can't stop talking when you're angry."

"You can't turn off your phone after a fight."

"Also tell me about the work arrangement."

Mo Sui couldn't help but laugh.

Such a tall and big person, like a child begging for candy, muttering these little things to her.

She nodded: "Okay."

"Also, you can't wipe my hair so hard," he added.

"Will it hurt?" Mo Sui asked unexpectedly.

"I will be laughed at by my daughter." Gu Yicheng said.

When he was in the kitchen just now, Mo Sui wiped his half-dry hair with a towel. At that time, he wanted An An to talk to him, but he didn't expect that when he met Xiao Tuan's pitiful eyes, he saw her glow with excitement. little expression.