Chapter 79: Why don't you play?

Nurse Huang stood aside, looking at the awkward little old lady and her granddaughter.

I have to admit that the little dumpling treats her grandmother in a certain way.

Mo Yaqin is notoriously difficult to get along with in this sanatorium. Usually, when the head nurse arranges a nurse to take care of her, no one is very willing, and everyone has to draw lots to decide. But it is such a person, when in front of An An, there is no way to do it.

She asked An An to study hard, don't just know how to eat, drink, and watch cartoons. The little dumpling tilted his head and asked her if she could watch the bark team on the TV in her suite. She has a strong desire to control and thinks that An An's pigtails are not beautiful, and she wants to change the hairstyle for the child. An An immediately said that she will bring her Barbie doll named Cuicui next time. Barbie's hairstyle is so beautiful! She turned her face away and was unwilling to talk to An'an, but the little dumpling didn't understand anything, so she raised her little hand high to help grandma block the sun.

In the end, Mo Yaqin also surrendered, not to say what should not be said, so as not to be so angry that others don't know anything.

Caregiver Huang suddenly realized.

Mo Yaqin said East, An An said West, the two of them talked together, and in the end they got along very well.

It turns out how easy it is to get along with this weird little old lady!

However, Hugong Huang also knew that this method had to be used safely. After all, she was her own granddaughter, and Mo Yaqin loved her from the bottom of her heart. And she is a professional nurse in a nursing home. Her daughter pays so much money to the hospital every year, just hoping that the little old lady can live comfortably. How can she make others feel blocked.

"Grandma, there's no sun at my father's place." An An whispered, "It's so cold."

"Let him come to bask in the sun." Mo Yaqin said with an An An glance.

The little dumpling beckoned, and the milky voice sounded: "Dad! Grandma asked you to come to the sun!"

Gu Yicheng raised his eyes, looked in An An's direction, and said to Mo Sui in the video, "Listen."

Mo Sui:! ! !

Taking advantage of her absence, An An actually helped Gu Yicheng get Mo Yaqin!

Now in the hearts of the little dumplings, has Dad become the number one?

She looked envious.

The corners of Gu Yicheng's lips raised a faint smile: "Work hard, An An and I will wait for you to come home."

The word "home" always makes people feel warm, Mo Sui also smiled and nodded lightly.

After hanging up the video call, Gu Yicheng walked to An An and Mo Yaqin.

There were tables and chairs beside the small gazebo. He sat on the bench with his long legs hanging casually. The golden sunlight fell, and the sharp contours on his face became milder.

The more Mo Yaqin looked at him, the less pleasing to the eye.

This kid, who wasn't likable when he was a teenager, is still unlikable in his twenties now.

She had already accepted the fact that her daughter had married him and gave birth to a child, but Mo Yaqin didn't know what happened.

"Are you really married to my daughter?" Mo Yaqin asked him sideways.

"Yeah." Gu Yicheng learned from An An when he reached out his hand not to hit the smiling man.

Mo Yaqin pursed her lips, still sitting upright and upright: "Have you had a wedding yet?"