Chapter 37: Disrespect. (1)

At 6 o'clock in the evening, the outside of the Starlight Ceremony was already crowded with people.

Fans outside the venue held light signs, banners and flags in their hands, and they were neatly cheering up. Everyone shouted excitedly, waiting for their idols to appear.

Mo Sui's fans are among them.

She is the biggest artist invited to this event, and most of what she attracts is not a fanatical chasing fan. But even so, there are still a lot of sticky young people in the support club. They prepared the light sign early and held it high, waiting for Mo Sui's shining debut.

It's just that their hearts are a little heavier than the fans of other artists.

"Actually, I'm very worried about my sister. They all say that there are a lot of people who are popular. Recently, she is too recruited by black people. So many black people scolded her on the Internet, saying that she doesn't care about children."

"My sister was in a bad state some time ago. At first glance, she looked like she was unintentional about her career. She finally took over a variety show and became popular again, but she must be very sad to be told by the sunspots."

"No, my sister has been out for more than ten years, what kind of storms have you never experienced! What is it to be hacked? Back then, some people said that my sister was playing a big name, bullying the cast members of the same cast, and being in the position of unspoken rules, but later, who can give a real hammer We have to believe in my elder sister. With her current status, no one can shake her, and even if she hurts her family, it cannot affect her!"

It's just that the fans have said so, but they still have no confidence in their hearts.

Because they had seen Mo Sui at his worst.

In this variety show, her mood was obviously getting more relaxed day by day, but on the last day of the show, she watched the child being picked up by the head of the orphanage with her own eyes.

If Mo Sui had really put his mind into this child, at this moment, his emotions would not have been pulled away so quickly.

Amid the worries of fans, the red carpet session officially began.

Walking in front are some unnamed 18th-tier little stars. They attach great importance to this event. Everyone cherishes the opportunity of exposure. The female stars wear small dresses, and the male stars wear suits. Meticulous.

When everyone reaches the end of the red carpet, they will be invited by the host to interview, and then they will take the signature pen handed by the hostess and sign their name on the red wall.

Time passed by minute by minute, and around 8 o'clock, the stars who attended the red carpet began to be worth watching.

Fans finally waited for their idols, and they were all satisfied.

"Zhang Rumeng! Zhang Rumeng! Zhang Rumeng!"

Amid the screams of fans, a female star in a black evening dress appeared.

Zhang Rumeng is a popular actress this year. The hit of a palace fighting drama has made her deeply loved by the audience.

At this time, she slowly came to the stage, raised her hand gracefully, and greeted everyone.

She is clearly dressed in a feminine style, but upon closer inspection, everyone can feel her spontaneity. This free and easy appearance is unforgettable.

"Rumeng, please come here." The host smiled and handed over the microphone, "What are you busy with recently?"

Zhang Rumeng said, "Look at the script."