Chapter 81: It turned out that he is really a good boy!

"Hurry up and follow." Zheng Zhaozhao had already taken Fu Jiayu out of the kindergarten.

Every step she took out, her eyes followed Zhao Kai closely, and she didn't notice the movement of An An behind her, and it was even less possible to know that her son just whispered something like that in An An's ear.

After she left the kindergarten with Fu Jiayu, she stopped a taxi and went to her father's house according to the original plan.

The taxi was driving on the road, Zheng Zhaozhao took a deep breath and felt uneasy.

Zheng Zhaozhao knew that he was not a good person, but he did not do anything illegal. This time, it was Zhao Kai who proposed the kidnapping, and although she hesitated, she was actually looking forward to it. In just a few short months, she had endured enough hardships, seeking wealth and danger, and could only fight.

"Mom, where are we going?" Fu Jiayu asked.

Zheng Zhaozhao hesitated for a moment, looked at Fu Jiayu's little face, and said, "Go to Grandpa's house."

When Fu Jiayu heard this, his eyes widened in surprise.

He hadn't seen his grandfather for a long time, and the memory of his grandfather in his mind was blurred, but when he was looking at old photos, he heard his mother mention that his grandfather used to love him very much.

For a child who is only four years old, the problem is very simple. Fu Jiayu will not ask why his grandfather who once liked him suddenly does not want to associate with their family. He only knows that he is going to his grandfather's house now. .

On the other side, An An in the kindergarten didn't want to go home with her grandma at all.

At first, Cen Yanjun thought that the little guy was accustomed to being picked up by his father, and when he saw his grandmother, he started to lose his temper, but when he approached and asked, what the child said made her look stunned.

"Grandma, someone is going to arrest An An." The little dumpling said mysteriously, "An An is going to be kidnapped!"

For Cen Yanjun, the word "kidnapping" is very far away. Neither she nor the children of other friends around her have ever encountered such a thing. Subconsciously, she didn't pay attention, but she didn't expect that a soft little **** could be so stubborn.

Almost all the children were picked up, and the little dumpling stood firmly on the spot, blinking, waiting for his father to pick him up.

In peace, it is safest to be around mom and dad because they can protect her. It's just that my mother was filming in the crew recently. Will she show up in a while, she can only wait for her father to come.

Cen Yanjun really had nothing to do with An An, so he called his son and wanted him to persuade An An.

The phone rang only once, and it was quickly connected. Gu Yicheng's voice was low: "Mom, I'm just about to call you. Don't make a sound yet. Did you see the man in the black leather jacket at the entrance of the kindergarten?"

Cen Yanjun felt the vigilance and prudence in Gu Yicheng's tone, and suddenly raised his heart: "I see, he is also staring at me."

"During this time, Fu Changming's lover often looked at An An furtively. I sent two bodyguards to watch. I was afraid that you would be worried, so I didn't tell you." Gu Yicheng said, "Mom, the two bodyguards will protect you, but you It's best to take the child to a safe place to stay first, and don't act rashly."

Cen Yanjun was stunned, and before he recovered, he had already heard the sound of Gu Yicheng starting the car. It is estimated that he was worried and suspended the board meeting.