Chapter 22: There is still a risk of being blocked. ...

"Qiqi's mother asked the intern father if he slept in the same room with his mother at night."

An An's voice was milky, and as soon as she said these words, the entire parent's lounge was quiet.

The air became stiff in an instant. Even though she was not the party, Jiang Lin was so embarrassed for Ruan Qingqing that she wanted to find a seam for her.

If you don't find a crack to dig in, it's really going to be a problem today.

On weekdays, Jiang Lin and Qin Feng are inseparable, and they must appear here with their fingers clasped together, waiting for the intern son to finish class together.

But today is a special situation, Qin Feng did not come.

After going on the hot search last night, Qin Feng was hit hard, and stayed depressed for a night, keeping his eyes open until dawn.

Early in the morning, looking at the dark circles under his eyes, he felt even more uncomfortable, and he was embarrassed to take out his concealer kit to use, and simply broke the jar and slid back into the bed.

Jiang Lin also felt that he was embarrassed, but compared to Ruan Qingqing, his disgraceful level was nothing compared to that of Ruan Qingqing.

"I-I didn't mean it that way." Ruan Qingqing's face changed suddenly, she didn't know what to say when she opened her mouth, and any explanations and excuses seemed pale.

At that time, when An An was talking about advertisements and cheese sticks, and her daughter was still cheering, her anger surged to the top of her head.

In a fit of rage, she asked the stupid question.

Ruan Qingqing and Mo Sui are college classmates.

The students of the film school are actually not so beautiful. There are too many classmates in the school who are outstanding but can't stand out. She is just one of them.

And Mo Sui was different from all of them.

She became famous at a young age, carrying infinite glory and the expectations and worship of others. No matter where she went, she was radiant and the center of everyone's attention.

Ruan Qingqing is also one of them.

She thought she was far away from this classmate.

Unexpectedly, this time, she and Mo Sui were almost on the same starting line.

However, she was wrong.

Mo Sui's relationship with her husband is not good. Her resources are not as good as before, and her indifferent personality does not mean that she will have children...

These are all misunderstandings by Ruan Qingqing.

In the end, Mo Sui and An An are the most popular group of guests on the show, and she can easily steal the advertising contract she has always wanted to win.

Even the interaction between her and her husband was picked out by the viewers in the live broadcast room to find candy, and CP fans even set up a backup account for them. Before the show was finished, they were already reluctant to part, looking forward to them taking on other types of husband and wife variety shows. .

Ruan Qingqing didn't believe it.

How can couples who are really affectionate be like them?

When she got out of the elevator that day, she clearly saw the lawyer coming, and she really meant Mo Sui to carefully consider the agreement, but why did Gu Yicheng go home later, and the two of them seemed to be nothing?