Chapter 41: Learned!

After hanging up the phone, Gu Yicheng opened the car window and leaned one hand on the window frame, recalling what the child just said.

What does this guide mean? They have already finished work, yet they still want to chat with Mo Sui?

He hurriedly opened the browser to find He Qisheng's information.

He Qisheng is 33 years old this year. He has a very good resume. The first film he directed was already a dark horse at the box office. After that, he performed steadily and won many awards. He has also been on the red carpet, with a rough and unscrupulous appearance, and is also the dish of a large number of netizens. The young people screamed for his talent, and made up the love-hate entanglement between the big director and the female star in the comment area.

It's just that for so many years, He Qisheng has never had an affair with any female star. It is said that because of his stinky temper, female stars are afraid of him to the death.

But Mo Sui was definitely not afraid of him.

Having known her for so many years, Gu Yicheng dared to conclude that his wife had never been afraid of anyone.

This is difficult.

The slender fingers slid across the phone screen, all the way down.

He Qisheng has no fans, but he is very popular among the passers-by, and netizens praise him almost equally.

Gu Yicheng was a little impatient and closed the page.

Who wants to see these rainbow farts?

After pondering for a moment, he held the phone in both hands and searched for the issues he really cared about.

On the search page, words appeared one after another, forming a sentence.

Is He Qisheng married?

After the search results came out, Gu Yicheng's mood was shattered.

unmarried.

This is more difficult.

The car was very quiet, and after a while, the mobile phone beeped again.

It's a picture sent by An An.

When he saw the prompt, Gu Yicheng felt a little comfort in his heart.

His little eyeliner is really reliable, and he said that he wanted to send a photo of his mother's cheongsam, and he did.

Click on the picture, it is indeed Mo Sui.

She played the daughter of the Republic of China, with wavy curly hair, pearl earrings, and half leaning on a retro tiger chair, fiddling with the radio with her slender fingers, with a nonchalant expression.

The dark green velvet slim-fit cheongsam has a split design, revealing fair and slender calves, with an elegant and charming posture, just like walking out of a pictorial, so beautiful that people can't take their eyes off it.

I have to admit that his small eyeliner is really too reliable. If it weren't for her, I would definitely know nothing about Mo Sui's situation on the set.

Gu Yicheng stared at the photo and looked at it several times. At this moment, the mobile phone beeps again.

is another photo.

An An is really his father's caring little padded jacket. Knowing that he can't see enough, he posted another one.

Gu Yicheng opened it expectantly, his fingers stiffened, and the corners of his mouth stiffened.