Chapter 4: The idiot couple has zoomed in!

Ann fell asleep at first.

Even if it is the first time to come to an unfamiliar place, the child has not been nurtured and grown up since he was a child, so his ability to adapt is very good.

Coupled with the company of the doll, An An slowly fell asleep.

Just this dream, not pleasant.

The little dumpling dreamed that he lived in a book.

She didn't know the words, she couldn't read the title of the book, she only knew the plot related to herself.

In her dream, she was also a child living in an orphanage. The variety show "Intern Parents" began to be recorded, and she was sent to the intern parents' house.

The intern mother looks cold, but she is not bad, and sometimes she shows tenderness inadvertently.

But in the process of getting along, An An discovered that the intern mother drank a lot of alcohol.

An An wanted to find someone to help her, but she finally realized that the relationship between the two of them was bad when her intern father came back from a business trip.

The four-year-old Xiao Tuanzi didn't know what was wrong between the adults. All she knew was that in the original plot, not long after she was sent back to the orphanage, she heard the dean's grandma mention the intern mother regretfully.

She drank heavily every day, her body was ruined by drinking, and she was afflicted with pain. After a year, she passed away.

An An woke up.

...

Mo Sui took the red wine and a glass and went to the balcony.

There are large and small cameras in this apartment, but Mo Sui's bedroom and balcony are not. Although the cameras are off now, the balcony makes her feel more secure.

The wind in the summer night was still sultry, and her chest seemed to be blocked by something. She opened the wine and poured it into the glass.

Mo Sui has made many movies, and there are many scenes of drinking. The heroine in the movie is elegant even when drinking. The breeze blows her long hair, and every sip is like enjoying.

But in reality, she wasn't like that.

Her complexion was pale, her eyes were hollow, but her expression was flustered. She poured a full glass of wine into the glass and poured it down her throat.

The red wine was sent by the assistant before she moved in. The little girl who just graduated couldn't tell whether the wine was good or bad, so she just moved a case. The taste of the wine was very bad.

But Mo Sui miraculously calmed down.

After filling himself two more glasses in one breath, Mo Sui took a deep breath.

The picture book she told Xiao Tuanzi before dinner reminded her of painful memories unconsciously.

To this day, she still remembers the pain when she was sent to the delivery room. She is the most image-conscious, unable to control herself on the delivery bed, and the pain is excruciatingly painful.

But even so, the happiness when she saw her daughter for the first time was still the most wonderful thing she had ever experienced.

At that time, the midwife held the little baby in her arms, gently pressed the baby's face to her cheek, and said kiss her mother.

The child was gently supported by the nurse, like a crumpled little monkey. She was very weak, but she couldn't help shaking her head and muttering that this little one is too ugly.