Chapter 5: "Just an orphan." ...

An An is a quiet child, so even if the home is deserted, she can adapt well.

In the past, at the orphanage, a teacher was responsible for taking care of many children. Teacher Zhang couldn't take care of that much. He just asked the children to be obedient and not to bump into each other.

No matter what she does, An An is alone. Sometimes she talks to her friends, but everyone is three or five years old, so what tricks can they play?

But with an intern mother, it's different.

An An likes to follow her closely, follow her, and have fun no matter what.

Just like now, the intern mother sits in front of the dressing table and puts on makeup, and the little dumplings watch it with relish.

Mo Sui rarely wears makeup by herself, because she has to be in the mirror, so she can't face the sky when she wakes up in the morning, but it's just a simple primer.

But now it's different to go to someone else's house as a guest.

The agent specially called to remind that it was the first time that the show team had brought three groups of families together, and they would definitely open their business on the official blog. Even if she didn't care about the comments of netizens, doesn't she even want a job opportunity?

"Mo Sui, others don't know our situation, but we know it ourselves. Since the movie the year before last, you haven't received a suitable drama."

"The few directors you admire have high requirements for actors. Last time, Director Zhou was still muttering in private. In the past two years, why do you seem to have lost your spiritual energy all of a sudden."

"The blooming period of an actress is very short. Although you have strength, we are not afraid, but the question is, where has your strength gone in these two years?"

"If you still want your career, you can't go on like this anymore. You can't afford it. This variety show is now attracting a lot of attention because of you. You have to re-fire your popularity..."

The agent, Sister Wu, has been with her for more than ten years. Along the way, Mo Sui's career development was smooth, but it stagnated in the past two years.

She doesn't need an audition to act, and she joins the group directly after receiving the show, but how long can she eat her old instincts?

Several familiar directors were dissatisfied with her performance, and so was she herself.

Not long after joining the group a few times recently, Mo Sui quit the production because of physical discomfort. Although it has not been fermented by the media, in this circle, the secret cannot be kept.

In other words, Mo Sui has made the road narrower and narrower.

But what if someone with a heart will carefully uncover her situation?

She is now walking on a tightrope, and if she is not careful, she will fall to pieces.

An invisible pressure lingered in my heart.

It's not that she doesn't want to, it's just her psychological condition that doesn't allow herself to go on as recklessly as she did when she was young.

Mo Sui rubbed his eyebrows and put the blush brush in his hand back on the dressing table.

【No makeup? The show crew deliberately placed the dressing table in the corner of the living room, didn't they just want us to watch the makeup of the big stars? 】

[I also want to see Mo Sui turned into a beauty blogger. 】

[But then again, is Mo Sui being too unprofessional? She is a star, and she doesn't even manage her beauty. Do you really think that the money from variety shows is easy to make, but lying flat is just bad money? 】