Chapter 20: A true jewelled family.

After Gu Yicheng finished the meeting and dealt with the work, he naturally opened the live broadcast room.

Although the little dumpling was raised in an orphanage, he was well raised. He was white, tender and chubby. He wore tight dance clothes, like a little pink pig.

However, he knew he couldn't say that to a child.

No girl likes being described as a pig.

Gu Yicheng stared at the phone screen, raised his hand to look at his watch, and decided to watch it for another ten minutes.

Only slowly, his eyes became more focused, and there was a smile in his eyes.

The task of the program group to their family is to let the child choose gifts for him.

He lacks everything, but this time to accept the gift as the child's father, the meaning is different.

Gu Yicheng didn't notice at all that he, who had no interest in children in the past, now has to repeatedly brush his presence in front of An An.

In the pantry, female colleagues discussed in private.

"Mr. Gu doesn't seem to have a serious face for two days."

"I read the news on the Internet a few days ago, and I almost believed it. After all, Mr. Gu is so serious every day. No one dares to talk to him except Assistant Fang. He seems to be in a bad mood... But I didn't expect it. , In the live broadcast room, he actually laughs a lot!"

"It is estimated that he just doesn't want to have contact with female subordinates. It's different for his wife at home."

With Gu Yicheng's conditions, there were naturally many women who tried to approach him.

He has always kept a certain distance from everyone. Although he will not mention his personal problems in the company, he has never taken off the ring on his ring finger.

At first, the employees thought he was wearing a wedding ring to avoid trouble, but who knows, he was married.

The gossip colleagues discussed in the group and found the diamond ring that Mo Sui showed when he received the honor of being an actress more than a year ago.

Everyone couldn't help but recall that during that time, it was obvious that Mr. Gu seemed to be in a particularly good mood.

Accidentally, many people hit the candy.

The program team's arrangement is to wait until the child wakes up from a nap and take her out to do tasks.

The little dumplings rarely go out to play. The last time they went out, they went to the amusement park with Mo Sui. Before that, they only went to the vegetable market with the aunt who was in charge of purchasing in the canteen of the orphanage.

It was because the aunt in the cafeteria particularly liked An An and asked the dean to take the child out for a walk, so she went there a few times.

An An likes to go to the vegetable market, because you can see the lively fish and shrimp at the vegetable market stall, just like the aquarium in the cartoon.

But now, she is more looking forward to buying gifts for her mother and uncle, which must be more interesting.

After Mo Sui understood the schedule of the program group, he was going to take the children home for lunch first.

However, who knows, as soon as the door is opened, the aroma of rice wafting through the nose can be smelled.

As soon as I entered, someone was already busy in the kitchen.