Chapter 88: main text

As soon as the news of Mo Sui and Gu Yicheng's upcoming wedding was released, it was hotly searched.

After what happened during this period of time, the two people's CP fans have long been innumerable. In addition, Mo Sui is not a traffic star, and has always spoken with strength. No matter how she wants to show her affection, no one will gossip.

The only question from netizens is whether the couple would want to hype the wedding.

But the problem is that when the media rushed to interview, Mo Sui's manager did not cooperate, only saying that it was the artist's private matter.

"Thank you for everyone's concern and blessings. At that time, Mo Sui and President Gu will only invite familiar relatives and friends to come over and hold a simple wedding, without considering inviting the media." Sister Wu said with a smile, "But after the wedding is over, Our official account may post some photos."

This time, the black fans' mouths were completely blocked.

It's not a hype, and it's not a so-called wealth code. They held this wedding just to make up for the regret that they didn't have time to complete it before.

【It would be great if you could invite the media to broadcast live. I really hope to see the wedding of the actress and President Gu. 】

[Woooooo, this is not good after sales, why don't you create opportunities for fans to knock. 】

[Of course it's impossible to live broadcast, we just need to know that this family is so sweet no matter in front of the camera or off the camera! 】

...

The title of the Queen of the Double Shadow made Mo Sui happy for a while.

This is a big happy event, and for a long time, she will feel at ease even at home. When she saw a psychiatrist in the past, Dr. Lin said that she had to find a way to relax herself and do whatever she wanted. Mo Sui listened to it at that time, but couldn't do it. Now, she is more relaxed than ever. Instead, he delayed following the doctor's orders.

Every morning when he woke up, Mo Sui would hum a song and go into the kitchen with Gu Yicheng to make breakfast. Although her singing voice is not pleasant, the bright smile on her face can make everything look beautiful.

After making breakfast, the couple called Xiao Tuanzi to get up, finished breakfast with her, and then went to kindergarten together.

After returning from kindergarten, Mo Sui has more things to do. Sometimes it's fitness, sometimes it's chasing dramas. When chasing dramas, she has to put on a face mask endorsed by Zhou Mingmin. Most of the day is full of schedules.

As for what to prepare for the wedding, Mo Sui listened to Gu Yicheng's advice and handed it over to him. He just dragged Zhou Mingmin to choose a wedding dress.

"President Gu has never seen such a beautiful wedding dress." Zhou Mingmin held her chin and looked at Mo Sui.

"Of course I can't let him see it earlier." Mo Sui said with a smile, "This way, there will be no surprises."

Zhou Mingmin sighed: "I knew I wouldn't come out. It would be great to sleep in the cage at home, go out with you, and have enough dog food."

"Are you full?" Mo Sui asked in surprise, "I originally wanted to invite you to dinner at noon."

"I'm hungry again!" Zhou Mingmin squinted her angrily.

After Mo Sui tried on the wedding dress, she chose a bridesmaid dress for Zhou Mingmin.

The two helped each other tie the waistbands of their dresses in the dressing room. When they stood in the full-length mirror together, they looked at each other's appearance in the mirror, and their eyes burst into soft smiles.