Chapter 63: "Can you sleep with a piggy?"...(1)

At dawn the next day, the guests came downstairs to gather.

The program team reminds everyone that this is the last day to stay in this room. Before the start of dinner in the afternoon, a challenge will be set up, but the content of the challenge will be announced after everyone has selected their opponents.

An An watched helplessly, Xiao Biscuits' mother and Rong Yue both ran to Zhang Rumeng's side.

"Miss Zhang, Director Han, Biscuits and Doudou have always liked the two of you, and want to team up with you to complete tasks together." Du Qianyi said.

How could Rong Yue let her take the lead, Zhang Rumeng is her idol: "Sister Rumeng, we can too, choose us!"

Looking at this scene, An An held her cheeks with both hands.

Oops, what about my good friend!

[Should two groups of guests choose Zhang Rumeng, how can Mo Sui and his family compare? 】

[Rong Yue was originally a small fan of Zhang Rumeng, which is understandable. The problem is that Little Biscuit's mother, everyone is on the same show, doesn't she even do the scene? 】

[Seriously, Mo Sui has been in this circle for a long time, even if she has been quiet for a while, but with her strength, she may not always be at the bottom of the valley, right? Du Qianyi's eyelids are really shallow. 】

[I don't know if Mo Sui will be a little disappointed... I remember that she has always been high-spirited, and there are very few moments like this. 】

[But fortunately, Mr. Gu and the child are with her. For the current actress, the warmth of home must be very important. 】

A part of the audience in the live broadcast room had temporarily put aside the black material and stared at Mo Sui on the screen objectively.

From their point of view, Mo Sui's expression was the same as before, and he didn't seem to care.

However, Gu Yicheng saw a trace of sadness in her eyes.

"It's fine." Gu Yicheng's broad palm patted Mo Sui's back.

Mo Sui smiled and hugged An An: "Let's cook."

After so many years of debut, Mo Sui has been going up all the way, and the scenery is infinite. Even if she doesn't care about the current slump on the surface, she clearly knows that as long as the case is judged, everything will be settled, but it is a lie to say that there is no sense of gap in her heart.

However, she is an adult, and no matter how strong the gap is, she can digest herself. At this moment, the only thing Mo Sui feels a little bit sorry for is An An.

Over the years, when An An was not by her side, every year her child's birthday was the hardest day for her.

When she was in a trance, she even thought, how to celebrate if the child was there?

It's her regret that she didn't protect her daughter well and never let her have a full birthday.

Today is the little dumpling's birthday.

There is no playground, no gifts, and even three meals a day must be eaten badly, which is too aggrieved for children.

After the couple made breakfast for An An, they carried the child to the high chair.

The shredded carrot egg pancake was fried to golden brown, with chopped green onion on it, the little dumpling stared at it for a long time, then looked at Gu Yicheng silently.

Gu Yicheng touched his nose with a guilty conscience: "This is not an onion."

He had a handful of scallions in hand just now, and he habitually chopped them up. When the egg pancake was almost cooked, he suddenly remembered that the little dumpling didn't like the taste of scallions.