Chapter 35: "An An will not be able to sleep."...(1)

[An An asked if she wanted to say goodbye, as if she suddenly woke up from a sweet dream. 】

[I feel so sorry for An An, this child is only four years old, but he has already suffered so much, so pitiful. 】

[Suddenly felt that the show had never started before. If the child had never had such good parents, it would not be so sad now. 】

[But I think that An An will never regret participating in this show, and even if she grows up in the future, she will not regret it. Because of the love of her parents, let her know that she is not an unlikable child, which must be very important to An An baby! 】

[I really hope the show doesn't end, and An An can live with her parents forever. 】

A good warm and healing variety show, at the end, the audience who watched the live broadcast room shed tears.

Perhaps at the beginning, not many people had any expectations for the variety show "Intern Parents". Except for Mo Sui's fans, other viewers just clicked in to take a look and pass the time.

But slowly, everyone's joys and sorrows were affected by these lovely children.

Zhou Yan, who has an inferiority complex, Su Hehe, who is as choking as a small pepper, Qiqi, who is versatile but delicate, Lili who has a head and a head, and An An who deceives her daughter.

Every child is vivid, innocent and lovely. Even if their parents are careful, it will not affect them. Children are children, and every smiling face is as pure as their hearts.

Now, the show has come to an end.

The audience looked at An An's cautious appearance in the short film, and their hearts were like a stone, and they couldn't relax.

Even the onlookers were no longer happy. It is conceivable how heavy the hearts of Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui, as the intern parents of the little dumplings, must be.

"Sister Li, the dean of the orphanage has come to pick up An An. Let the child prepare and come out."

The voice of the staff came from outside the projection room.

The little dumpling lowered his eyes and clasped his little hands tightly together.

Mo Sui's face turned pale, and he stood up with his hands on the table, looking out.

The head of the orphanage with a kind smile stood there, waiting for An An.

"An An, it's time to go." Staff member Chen Li walked to An An and said softly.

The small group stood up obediently.

Her little feet moved, and when she turned to leave, she looked back at Mo Sui again.

"Goodbye." She whispered, but when she spoke, her voice was very soft, and she called out for the last time, "Mom."

An An is just a little child and can't remember so many things, but just now, she watched a short film with everyone.

In the short film, Mo Sui said that An An could call her "Mom" during the remaining days of the program recording.

But now, the show is over.

An An became a child without a mother again.

Mo Sui was a little stunned and froze in place, looking at the cowardly An An.

After that, An An walked to Gu Yicheng again, and said with milk, "Goodbye, Dad."

Gu Yucheng's heart seemed to be tightly twisted.

Before meeting An An, he didn't like children at all. At first, he just wanted to ask the little thing to teach himself to coax his wife, but this little one didn't know if he had any real material, so he cheated on him several times, and helped him several times...