Chapter 12: Can you really take cool photos? ...

An An took the intern mother's hand and ran to the TV station desperately.

The child is not overly active, and is usually very sensible. Seeing her pulling him around and running away, Mo Sui's first reaction was doubt.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

An An ran out of breath, her little chest heaving: "Yes, I'm going to be late!"

Because of the anxiety, the little dumpling's face turned red, even so, the two short legs didn't stop and ran quickly.

An An was in such a hurry because of the dream she had in the car just now.

In the dream, her intern mother was late for the first time she was filming a promotional video on TV with all the guests.

In fact, Mo Sui didn't know the exact shooting time at all. As soon as the nanny car arrived, she took An An out. Who knew that Qin Feng and Jiang Lin had been dressed up at home for too long before it was delayed.

The guests were all waiting in the shed. Although they were only ten minutes late, these ten minutes were long enough for the audience in the live broadcast room.

The audience in the live broadcast room scolded Mo Sui for being unprofessional, but Ruan Qingqing seemed to know what others thought. She said with understanding, given Mo Sui's status in the circle, they should have waited a little longer.

As soon as he said this, he offended the DINK couple. The 50-year-old actor didn't say that he was a senior, so Mo Sui was playing a big game?

Mo Sui was scolded by netizens as a hot search, which affected the perception of passers-by. Many viewers in the live broadcast room were attracted by Ruan Qingqing's live broadcast room.

After that, the program team put a lot of publicity on Ruan Qingqing.

Ann can't let this happen!

It's just that the TV station is too big. She looked left and right, and she didn't recognize the way at all.

Seeing that Xiao Tuanzi was so anxious that her almond eyes were filled with tears, Mo Sui grabbed her wrist and turned to ask a staff member, "Where is the recording studio for 'Intern Parents'?"

...

"Intern Parents" has been recorded for three days, and it is not that the program team has forgotten that the promotional title is only now filmed.

At the beginning, the cost of this program was not high, all the funds were used to invite Mo Sui, and the rest of the process was simplified. However, as the popularity of this show increased, after several clips came out of the circle, more and more investors were attracted.

Therefore, the program team decided to extend the live broadcast time from fifteen days to twenty days.

In this way, the allocated publicity funds will be higher, and the program team will have to make good use of it.

Take some interviews and interactive photos of the children and their parents in the studio, and then capture some loving tidbits, and then put them on the official website, which will definitely attract more netizens.

The filming time notified by the program team is ten o'clock in the morning, and all three groups of newly joined guests have arrived.

The pianist Xiao Qin participated in the show for the first time, and she was still holding it, but it was difficult to maintain the fairy design, because her stepdaughter Su Hehe was a little noisy, and she insisted on letting her father and biological mother pick her up and kept arguing.