Chapter 50: "Don't cry wow! � ��

Caregiver Huang looked at the photo in Mo Yaqin's hands in disbelief.

This is a four-inch photo, taken in an old photo studio with an ancient setting. The photo is old, but it is well preserved, only slightly yellowed.

In the photo, when she was young, Mo Yaqin was wearing a floral skirt with shoulder pads that was popular for a while, and her hair was black and shiny, but it was obvious that she was very restrained in front of the camera, and even her smile was frozen.

And she was holding Mo Sui when she was a child.

When she was a child, Mo Sui was not as cold as she is now. Her head was round, her belly was round, and the corners of her mouth were curled up. She smiled innocently and cutely.

You don't need to look carefully, at first glance, you can see that An An looks a lot like her when she was a child.

They are all clear and bright almond eyes, small and tall noses, and small pink mouths, and the outlines of their facial features are almost identical.

This is simply amazing. Hugong Huang pointed to the photo and asked Mo Sui and Gu Yicheng to come over: "At that time, when I was chasing variety shows, netizens said that the little guest and the intern mother were a bit similar, but they were just godlike. Unexpectedly, the child looks like a It's your childhood!"

Mo Sui was greatly impacted, and recalled that possibility.

She wanted to approach, but didn't dare to approach, and subconsciously reached out and pulled Gu Yicheng's hand.

Gu Yicheng held her hand tightly, both of them mustered up their courage and moved forward step by step.

Mo Sui's parents divorced when she was three years old.

Back then, when the conditions at home were not bad, Father Mo would take pictures of her with a camera, and print out the photos and keep them as a souvenir when they grow up. However, Mo Sui had never seen those photos.

Because Mo Yaqin disagreed.

Those pasts are like thorns in Mo Yaqin's heart, she can't stand her daughter's memories of her biological father through childhood photos.

And Mo Yaqin had never seen this photo that Mo Yaqin kept in his wallet.

Therefore, Mo Sui froze completely when he saw this photo.

This was the first time she had seen herself as she was when she was young.

After growing up, she is thin and doesn't like to laugh. Even if someone compares her teenage photos with An An, she doesn't think they are very similar.

But now, looking at what he looked like when he was four years old, Mo Sui was almost certain that An An was her child.

How else could they be so similar?

At this time, Gu Yicheng also stared at the photo.

The same facial contours, the same curved smiling eyes, and the impact it brought had made him forget how to think.

He took his eyes away from the photo and turned to look at Mo Sui, with deep depression and restraint in his eyes.

Mo Sui's eyes suddenly became wet.

She turned back and looked at An An who was standing still.

The little dumpling tilted his head and looked at all this curiously.

She didn't know what happened, only that her mother was crying.

While playing in the lobby of the nursing home just now, she heard angry screams coming from the suite.