Chapter 48: "Sui Sui, look at the little sweater that mom knitted for you... (1)

That night, Old Man Gu and Cen Yanjun were not in a calm mood.

Because just now, they learned that Mo Sui once gave birth to a daughter.

In other words, they had a granddaughter.

What does that child look like?

If Ping An grows up, will she now pester them to play games like An An?

Cen Yanjun had guessed before that her son had traveled so far to find Mo Sui, it must not be for trivial matters, but she never dreamed that it was for this reason.

Old Man Gu's face sank: "I said, the two of them are just fooling around. This is marriage, not a game for children to play. It's outrageous that this Mo Sui didn't even tell Yicheng that he was pregnant."

Cen Yanjun's heart was also very heavy, and advised: "Think about it from her point of view, they had already broken up at that time, and it was not her style to get back together for the children after the breakup, and in her opinion, this was not from Yicheng either. Style. An actress, at the peak of her career, quietly hid and gave birth to a child. She has gone through so many things, and it is not easy enough for her. We are grandparents, they are the parents of the child, and now we are in our hearts How uncomfortable it is to fall on them is doubled, even a hundredfold."

Old Man Gu lowered his head to clean up the chessboard, as if he had to find something to do to make himself feel better.

"I don't blame this kid," he said, "I just feel angry and distressed. The young people today are really different from what we used to be. In our time, the two of us were unhappy if something happened. Yes, even if I run, I have to go to your house to make it clear. What about them? Nowadays, there are cars, planes, telephones and mobile phones, and the Internet is still so developed, but why do they say that they will not be contacted if they don’t?”

Cen Yanjun was also very emotional.

Fortunately, after going around for so many years, they can finally be honest with each other.

However, thinking of the child who once existed, her heart was a little sour.

Old Man Gu stood up again and walked around the living room with his mobile phone.

What his son meant just now was to suspect that the death of that child was not an accident.

If this is the case, their Gu family will never spare the person who made this cruel hand, and the other party must be punished by the law.

Although the child is no longer there, her parents and grandparents must let the truth of the year come to light.

Mr. Gu lowered his head and dialed.

Cen Yanjun looked surprised: "Are you really familiar with funeral homes and crematoriums?"

"I called Director Pan of the Civil Affairs Bureau. The funeral home is affiliated with the local Civil Affairs Bureau!" Old Man Gu said angrily.

...

Early the next morning, Gu Yicheng rushed to the Beicheng Funeral Home.

The answer given by Director Pan is the same as what the president of the First People's Hospital said yesterday.

They said that after so many years, they really could not remember whether there was such a child at that time. But the bureau and the courtyard are doing things according to the rules, so there should be no mistakes.

The thread ends here.

"Xiao Gu, your dad called me last night and mentioned this matter. I understand that it's hard for you to accept all this, but people can't be resurrected from the dead. I'm sorry." Director Pan patted his shoulder and said.