Chapter 23: Will you have children?

The three words "100 years old" fell, crisp and loud, and it was really loud.

Cen Yanjun didn't expect the child to say such a thing at all, and after being stunned, he burst into laughter again.

This time, the little old lady couldn't stand it anymore, she even forgot to hold the corners of her eyes with both hands, her stomach throbbing from laughing, she sat on the sofa and hugged the little **** her lap, she liked it to death.

Old Man Gu's face turned black at first, then green, and finally full of displeasure.

He turned to look at An An, and said angrily, "Little girl, did you do it on purpose? Grandma is only four years younger than me."

Cen Yanjun is fifty-one, and Mr. Gu is fifty-five. When the two first got married, anyone who met them would praise them as a perfect couple.

Now that several decades have passed, why is his daughter-in-law turning 30 and he is 100?

Regarding the question that Cen Yanjun is four years younger than Mr. Gu, An An seems to understand it.

Four years younger, is An An younger?

According to what he said, they were probably about the same age.

After listening to the words, the little dumpling looked at the old man again, and asked doubtfully, "Really?"

When the voice fell, she shook her head again: "I don't believe it."

Another crit.

Old Man Gu was so angry that he turned his head away and remained silent.

Cen Yanjun was so happy that he couldn't stop, holding An An's cheeks with both hands, squeezed out two lumps of pink meat: "Why is it impossible?"

An An blinked and said seriously, "Because grandma is so pretty, so pretty."

Cen Yanjun's laughter echoed in the villa again.

What does the child know?

Children don't lie, they say whatever they want. It is estimated that she really looks like 30 years old now!

The laughter was so exaggerated that when Gu Yicheng brought Mo Sui to Gu's house, both of them were dumbfounded.

"Mom!" As soon as the little dumpling saw Mo Sui, he kicked his short legs and ran over happily.

Mo Sui didn't expect that, he just didn't see An An all night, why did he look forward to taking the child home as soon as possible.

Mo Sui's eyes unknowingly stained with a smile on An'an's soft smile. After squatting down and letting the child throw himself into his arms,

The in-laws said hello.

"Dad, Mom."

Old Man Gu snorted.

Cen Yanjun kindly called Mo Sui to come and sit beside him.

Gu Yicheng asked strangely, "Mom, why did you smile so happily just now?"

Cen Yanjun was worried that no one would ask.

Now that her son has spoken, she will not refuse to answer, and will tell the whole thing before and after.

Cen Yanjun was elated.

Grandpa Gu looked unhappy.

Gu Songting is a long-winded old man who likes to pick on things. The old man has created everything he has now for most of his life. He has never fallen down. He has strength and courage, but he is also extremely arrogant and arrogant.