Chapter 6: Reach out and don't hit the smiling man.

Jiang Lin and Qin Feng arranged this party just for the camera.

Both of them are singers, and they share the same manager. The manager will be heartbroken. Because of Mo Sui's participation, this show has attracted more and more people's attention. I thought the two of them would catch the leak this time, but Who knows, the live broadcast has already been carried out to the second day, and there are still only a few thousand viewers in their live broadcast room.

The agent said that their live broadcast room lacked gimmicks and had to create some topics.

The couple is ready to create a topic.

When Jiang Lin heard what Zhuang Ruyin said, she wanted to give Mo Sui a small report first.

However, Mo Sui suddenly said that he would go home to get something, and he would come back in a while.

Jiang Lin's words were kept in her throat, and when she regained her senses, she saw a gentle smile suddenly appeared on Zhuang Ruyin's face.

"Is this An An? You are so cute."

An An took a small step back.

She had just heard the grown-up say that he was an orphan and was not friendly.

"My name is Zhuang Ruyin, you can call me Sister Yinyin." She said again.

An An pursed her lips and said nothing.

She felt as if she had seen this person somewhere.

"You're so afraid of life." Zhuang Ruyin smiled, "Children have to be more lively to look like children."

After a pause, she added: "Other children are very polite, Ann learns like them."

She didn't like the kid at heart.

What is this little guy?

Why do you take the business card when your husband is humbly half-hunched?

Perhaps in the eyes of onlookers, this was a loving interaction, but Zhuang Ruyin felt ashamed.

She couldn't do anything about Mo Sui, but she was able to cure the four-year-old child.

Children from orphanages are born with low self-esteem. After being criticized by adults, they may immediately cry.

Even the audience who likes children will not like a crying child.

"Sister just told you that you have to change your temper. Because no one likes a child like you." Zhuang Ruyin said again in a tone that only An An could hear.

Sure enough, listening to Zhuang Ruyin's words, An An's eyes turned red.

The little dumpling's little hand pulled the corner of his clothes crampedly, as if he had done something wrong, and shrank aside.

The staff of the show team said that no matter what she did wrong, she would not be thrown away.

But the aunt in the canteen of the orphanage said that the children on the show had to behave well.

An An likes an intern mother, and she doesn't want to leave so soon.

The child's white ears turned red.

The corners of her mouth were flattened, as if she was about to cry.

Only then did Zhuang Ruyin stand up and said in a panic, "I'm sorry, I just chatted with her and she cried. It's the first time the child is in an unfamiliar place, are you afraid?"

Zhang Jinming smiled and hugged his wife's waist: "How can I blame you? This child is too afraid of giving birth."

It seems that everyone thinks that An An is wrong.