Chapter 11: Small short legs become scud in seconds!

In An An's dream, she told the story in the book she was in.

She remembered that in this story, Ruan Qingqing became popular in the entertainment circle just a few days after she came to the show group.

The child is still young, and I don't know what it means to be popular. I only know that at the beginning, the program team arranged all the tasks and activities to be close to her intern mother, but when Ruan Qingqing came, she became the focus of everyone's eyes.

In that novel, An An's intern mother doesn't care about all this.

Anyway, she drank heavily every day and couldn't get a suitable drama appointment.

Then, the show came to an end.

At the celebration banquet, all the guests who have participated in the show gathered together, and to everyone's surprise, a well-known director came.

Everyone thought that the director wanted to find Mo Sui for a play, but who knew that he was looking for Ruan Qingqing.

That is to say, from then on, Mo Sui's halo shattered directly, and then the chicken feathers in her life were exposed, and her status in the entertainment industry plummeted.

After that, she disappeared from the public eye.

Thinking of this scene in the dream, An An's whole body is not well.

The little dumpling, who was hugged tightly, twisted his chubby waist and broke free from Qiqi's embrace.

Immediately after, she wanted to save the intern mother.

The original plot did not mention whether Ruan Qingqing had actually done anything to hurt Mo Sui, but the dream was so terrible that An An subconsciously wanted to protect the intern mother.

But the intern mother was also held tightly.

How to save it?

An An tilted her head and thought for a while, her short legs took three steps and two steps, rubbing her face between Ruan Qingqing and Mo Sui.

Not once, but twice, she struggled to squeeze in between them, and finally separated them.

An An, who was sandwiched between the two adults, was a little hot, but she still spared no effort to protect Mo Sui. She spread her small hands and hugged Mo Sui's thigh tightly.

This time, Mo Sui was completely stunned.

She lowered her head, looked at An An and Ruan Qingqing who were hugging her at the same time, and fell into contemplation.

What picture is this?

Why do they have to hug themselves?

The three are stacked together like hamburgers.

Ruan Qingqing was finally pushed away by An An.

She rubbed her earlobe embarrassedly, still wearing a bright smile: "Mom is hugged by me, the little guy is jealous."

Qiqi followed Ruan Qingqing, also grinned and smiled generously.

【? ? ? What is Ann doing? 】

【Is it so unfriendly? 】

[Ruan Qingqing and her daughter are a bit strange, we viewers have known them for a long time, but to An An, they are two strangers! 】

The first time Mo Sui was hugged by An An, she wanted to push it away, but when she grabbed the child's arm, she found that her small shoulders were shaking.

Seems to be scared, or angry.

This time, Mo Sui couldn't bear to push her away anymore, and squatted down and patted the child on the back.