Chapter 64: "Can you sleep with a piggy?"...(2)

"Slip", sucked the soup back, and swallowed it with a "gu dong".

"Mom, want another one." An An eagerly looked at the drawer of Xiao Long Bao.

Gu Yicheng was already hungry. Seeing that the child was eating so deliciously, he also picked up the xiaolongbao and took one bite at a time.

Mo Sui took one for An An, and suddenly felt a little greedy.

"Just eat one, won't you get fat?"

Gu Yicheng and An An shook their heads together, and said in unison, "No."

Mo Sui ate a xiao long bao, and elegantly took a sip of freshly squeezed orange juice. His hand holding the chopsticks was about to move: "I'll eat another one."

[Mo Sui also ate it. I can't believe that with so many high-end ingredients in the restaurant, the last family only has a soft spot for Xiao Long Bao. 】

[Hahahahahaha, the actress looks like me when I lost weight: I only eat one, eat another, and eat everything, and I will not lose weight today! 】

[The family ate two drawers of xiaolongbao? So many delicious food, if you don't take it, I want to crawl into my phone to help you eat it! 】

[I clicked on the takeout software, sisters, is there any xiaolongbao in Shaxian? 】

After eating enough main dishes and large dishes, it was time for An An's most anticipated dessert.

Because Mom and Dad said that food should not be wasted, she chose her favorite from a whole bunch of desserts - red velvet cake, cream tart, chocolate mousse and creme brulee.

A lot of desserts, An An shared with her parents.

Although my mother was half push, she couldn't stop once she tasted the cream, she ate a lot.

When she ate her belly round, An An's eyes were covered by her mother.

She held her mother's hand with her little hand, which was a little strange.

But when she opened her eyes, An An said in shock, "It's a candle!"

On top of the red velvet cake was a ketchup-dipped french fries.

Gu Yicheng sang a birthday song to An An, with a warm and pleasant voice.

As for Mo Sui, she saw that in the last video of "Intern Parents" singing a birthday song to An An, netizens were complaining about her singing, so she kept her mouth closed and did not sing, but just clapped her hands in front of An An and played the rhythm to Gu Yicheng.

Surprised and surprised, the little dumpling puffed out the ketchup on the fries.

Ketchup is not a candle flame, it can't be blown out, so her little head leaned forward, "Ouch", and bit into half of the french fries.

"It's time to make a wish." Mo Sui said with a smile.

The little dumpling immediately folded his hands and closed his eyes tightly.

What to wish for?

An An is already happy enough, and she can't think of any wishes. As soon as her eyes are closed, only these delicious and fun things echo in her mind.

When she opened her eyes, An An ate the remaining half of the fries into her stomach.

"This is a birthday present prepared by my parents for An An." Mo Sui took out the three-dimensional flower that the couple had made for a long time from behind.

An An took the gift with a curious look on her face, studied it up and down for a while, and smiled sweeter than the chocolate marshmallow she just ate.

Mo Sui smiled and leaned closer, deliberately sniffing the three-dimensional flower with his nose: "It's so fragrant."

"Does mother like flowers too?" An An asked.

"I like it." Mo Sui rubbed her cheek.

Gu Yicheng, who was still eating a lot, quietly wrote it down in his heart.

His wife and daughter both like flowers.

Next time, have to buy flowers.

[After eating and broadcasting, I am satisfied. I remember that An An has no birthday. After being adopted, did her parents give her a new birthday? 】

[I took a casual look at the live broadcast room of Little Biscuits just now. Du Qianyi was punished by the show team for her performance during the tug-of-war. She took up the house cleaning work, which was very relieved. 】

[Wait a minute, are you going to leave for the previous destination? 】

[Yes, before going out to eat the buffet just now, An An's parents had already packed their suitcases and put them in the car. When the show crew arrived, they would take them to the next destination. 】

...

The family had a hearty dinner and left the hotel contented.

As soon as they left the hotel lobby, they saw the car parked outside by the program crew.

After getting in the car, the staff told them that the other guests had already left the cabin in the evening.

Gu Yicheng glanced at his watch: "It's so late, will we disturb them when we arrive?"

"No." The staff member said, "The destination this time, the guests do not live in the same place."

Mo Sui said happily, "Are we living alone this time?"

Although we live in a hut, everyone will not disturb each other, but it is inevitable that they are not used to it.

"N-nor-"

Mo Sui's heart skipped a beat.

What is the program group going to do?

"That's it, we are going to Linyun Village this time to experience the beauty of rural life. Each group of guests will be arranged to live in the local villagers' homes, but it's not certain which family they will be assigned to for the time being. Gotta draw."

Gu Yucheng: ...

The program group draw is addictive.

"What kind of life are we going to experience in the countryside?" Mo Sui asked quietly.

"For example, planting vegetables, fishing, feeding chickens... There are many other tasks, and we will not disappoint everyone!" The staff was firm and unequivocal.

An An was about to be overjoyed.

These activities are so much fun!

"Mom, can you feed chickens?" An An said excitedly, "Can chicks lay eggs?"

Mo Sui thought about the scene when he was feeding the chickens, and suddenly panicked.

"Dad, can I feed the pigs?" Seeing that Mo Sui didn't speak, the little dumpling took Gu Yicheng's hand enthusiastically, "Can I sleep with the piglets in my arms?"

Gu Yicheng's eyebrows relaxed.

There are chickens, ducks, and pigs in the countryside. Do I have to pay for slaughtering them?

If you don't live in the city, you can definitely have a good life.

An An didn't know that her father wanted to kill and eat her little pig friend. At this moment, she anxiously probed her head and looked out the window.

When can we get to Rinyun Village!

[Could it be that kind of particularly difficult small village? We are looking forward to it so much, we are afraid of disappointing her. 】

[The child finally had a good meal, what should I do if I go to the villager's house and lose weight? 】

[Upstairs, don't worry, everyone in the entire program group may be thin, only An An can't be thin! 】

[However, it is also a challenge to stay overnight at a stranger's house for a while. I hope that An An's luck will be better, so let's choose a family that is easy to talk to. 】

The car of the program group was galloping at high speed, and the audience guarded the live broadcast room, looking forward to it as much as An An.