Chapter 25: A baby who doesn't care.

An An couldn't believe what she heard at all, and looked at her father stupidly.

Seeing this little look, Gu Yicheng was not in a good mood anywhere. He held the sheet with both hands, and said after deliberation, "The book says that when a child grows up, he can't sleep with his parents, and he has to learn to be independent..."

Mo Sui asked in surprise, "Which book?"

Gu Yicheng stroked the sheets that couldn't be smoother, and his back was stiff: "Uh, parenting encyclopedia."

The little dumpling defended himself softly: "An An didn't sleep with her parents, An An only slept with her mother."

Mo Sui looked at An An and sighed lightly: "It was An An who felt sorry for my father lying on the ground, An An was the one who asked my mother to allow my father to sleep in the room, An An was the one who worked hard to make my father's bed, and it was An An who was driven back to his room. Ann."

The child's eyes were wide open, as if he had been hit by a 10,000-point crit, and looked at the intern dad in disbelief.

Gu Yicheng panicked and said angrily, "Mo Sui, don't stir up trouble!"

"An An, this is crossing the river to demolish the bridge..." Mo Sui said slowly.

Xiao Tuanzi didn't understand what it meant to sow discord, but she knew what it meant to cross a river and demolish a bridge.

There was a story in the picture book her father read to her. The little hippo was going to cross the river. The other little animals built a bridge for it.

For a while, An An puffed up her face in anger.

Mo Sui patted the head of his bed: "An An, come here, let's sleep."

The little dumpling listened to her mother, spread her short legs, climbed onto the bed with a kick, and slid into her mother's quilt.

As for the intern dad who blows his beard and stares at the side, she doesn't care.

Gu Yicheng froze in place, glaring at Mo Sui resentfully.

This look made him stunned for a moment.

Her eyes were full of mischievous smiles, a little teasing, a little unwilling to be outdone, no matter how carefully she looked, she could not see the slightest indifference.

It was like back in her youth, when she always tried to tease him.

At that time, they were in sync.

This night, it is impossible to drive away the little nail Hu An'an.

Gu Yicheng had no choice but to lie down in his bed.

The simple bed can be folded, and it is not too small after being assembled and spread out. Coupled with the soft four-piece suit, his treatment is much better than the previous two days.

One has to learn to be content.

Mo Sui turned off the light.

The bedroom was quiet except for the sound of three people breathing.

Just when she thought the child in her arms was asleep, An An's soft and waxy voice sounded.

"Mom, where are you going to play tomorrow morning?"

At this moment, both Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui were glad that they agreed to participate in the activities of the show.

It turned out that although An An didn't repeat it, she was looking forward to it.

"Maybe it's the seaside?" Mo Sui said with a smile.

"The sea—what's it like?"

"There is icy cold water, and the waves crash on your ankles, as if a little friend is tickling you. There is sand under the feet. The children can dig the sand with a small shovel, and they can also use their hands to pile high and low. castle."