Chapter 13: "Miss Mo, this is the agreement you want...

Mo Sui was afraid that Xiao Tuanzi would be too reluctant and wanted to reject her request.

But who knows, An An and the photographer are both eager to try.

The photographer, in particular, whispered excitedly to the colleague who was carrying the live broadcast camera, asking him to shut down the live broadcast first.

Taking quality promotional photos is the photographer's pursuit. Now there is finally hope, and he doesn't want to spoil the audience in the live broadcast room in advance.

He has to go big.

The live broadcast was transferred, and Ruan Qingqing went to shoot.

Ruan Qingqing was overjoyed and quickly seized the opportunity to continue interacting with her daughter.

[Let me just say, Mo Sui can't do it, even taking pictures has to be cleared. 】

[Should she be emotionally broken? Incompetent rage hahaha...]

[Maybe the promotional photos issued by the program team did not include her and An An at all. 】

[Poor An'an cub, I can't take beautiful photos anymore, I originally wanted to use this photo as my phone wallpaper. 】

...

All filming in the studio ended before twelve o'clock.

The guests originally thought they could go back to rest, but who knew that the next stop of the program group was to let everyone take the children to a picnic.

The program team arranged a bus, and the guests and the staff who followed the film set off together.

An An was looking forward to it. After getting in the car, she has been looking out the window, looking forward to arriving at her destination quickly.

Mo Sui was infected by the child's joyful emotions, and for the first time felt that it would be interesting to go out for a walk.

The bus drove to the green park in the outer suburbs.

As soon as they got out of the car, Kiki and Lili's heads drooped down.

Just a park with nothing but grass and trees!

"He He, don't make trouble anymore." Xiao Qin said to the child, "your father said that you like to go out to play the most, and you usually want him to accompany you all day long. This time, let me help him take you out to play, you You don't have to interact with me, but have fun anyway, okay?"

Su Hehe was six years old, and at a slightly sensible age, he pursed his lips awkwardly.

Still An An turned her head and whispered, "Sister, let's have a picnic together."

Su Hehe took a step and followed her pace.

Children always like to play with older children, and An An is no exception.

Following Su Hehe's side, her small steps became lighter.

Mo Sui had put on the flat shoes prepared by the program team, and walking in the park with fresh air, suddenly felt a lot more relaxed.

No wonder Dr. Lim said that it is time to get in touch with nature.

Halfway through, the children were thirsty. An An wanted to drink water, and ran to the intern mother.

Seeing her cheerful little face when she came back, Su Hehe asked suspiciously, "Do you like her very much?"

"I like it." An An nodded like a chicken pecking at rice.