Chapter 67: She is the most reliable little helper for adults.

Grandma Meng's children are all out of town and can only come back to see her during the festivals. The children have also tried to pick up the elderly to live in the big city, but Grandma Meng stayed there for a while. When the children went to work, she could only stay in the rental room, and her daily activities were only at home and the vegetable market.

After a long time, Grandma Meng would rather go back to Linyun Village, which is where she has lived for decades, so she can live comfortably in her hometown.

As a result, Grandma Meng's children began to worry again.

As soon as they summed up, they set up a blind date for the old lady, and had a companion, who could accompany and talk to each other at ordinary times.

It was the father of Grandma Meng's daughter, an elementary school classmate, who lived in the next village, and made an appointment to meet her in a few days.

Grandma Meng is from the older generation, with traditional ideology, and also wants to find a wife to spend the rest of her life with, but she is worried that she will still have a blind date when she is old, which will make people laugh.

Mo Sui listened to what she said patiently.

Her own mother had wished for her not to marry for more than 20 years, and she would never worry about these things, so Mo Sui never had a blind date. However, although she did not understand the process of blind date, she had experienced it when she was filming. From the old man's words, Mo Sui could feel that she had this will.

"It used to be an arranged marriage, and I haven't been in a relationship for most of my life." Grandma Meng said embarrassedly, "I'm afraid people will say why this old lady is like this..."

"The old man's object is called Twilight Love. There are many big cities like this. How can people be laughed at." Mo Sui said warmly.

When Grandma Meng heard it, she was surprised at first, and then immediately laughed: "Really? My girl always says that, but I still don't believe it. As soon as you say it, I believe it."

"If you're afraid of the gossip from the villagers, don't meet at home, find a small park and leave the photographer alone." Mo Sui gave the old lady an idea.

In this way, Grandma Meng's heart was completely put down.

It's just a blind date, it's not a disadvantage to go to meet!

She thought for a while, and then said, "Can you let the little guy accompany me? Just give me courage."

The little dumpling didn't wait for the parents to speak, and immediately and generously agreed.

Several months have passed, and now she is more courageous, and it is just right to be brave.

And blind date seems to be very interesting, An An really wants to go!

After this topic was over, Mo Sui turned on his and the old lady's headsets again.

And the audience has long been protesting in the barrage area.

【I'm going to cry! Every time it is critical, I can't hear it, ah ah ah ah! 】

[What idea was Mo Sui giving to Grandma Meng just now? His expression looked so lively, not as cold as usual at all. 】

[Mo Sui should have really helped the old man a lot, Grandma Meng is very happy. 】

[Among so many groups of guests, except for An An's family, other people's families are also very harmonious. Although the old man of Rong Yue's family is not in a good mood all day, but the meals he cooks for them are not at all scrupulous. I feel that the villagers are very simple. 】