Chapter 75: Can't be a dirty baby!

Mo Sui was afraid that the child would be frightened when she looked at the needle, so she covered her eyes with her hands.

The child's long eyelashes trembled lightly in her palm, scratching her palm.

An An was not a squeamish child at first, but she has been tired of her parents for a long time, and she loves to act like a baby Give yourself a needle.

The child's little milk voice was shaking, but he still mustered up his courage. A pair of head stretched and retracted is a knife, it is better to fight quickly.

The nurse has seen many children, some brave, and some who are crying because of fear and can't be coaxed, but only this little one in front of her is obviously cowardly, but she knows that after this injection can't be avoided, there will be more Get yourself a bag of raisin bread…

"Okay, I'll pierce it gently." The nurse chuckled, pressing An An's fleshy little arm with one hand.

An An buried her head in her mother's neck and clenched her teeth.

She didn't know how long it took, but she felt something stabbed in her arm.

"Okay," the nurse said.

An An opened her eyes stupidly and looked down at the small cotton swab on her arm that had been pressed tightly by her mother.

Are you ready?

It doesn't hurt at all, like being bitten by a mosquito!

When they came out of the Vaccination Center service station, the little dumplings jumped and took their parents to the convenience store to buy delicious food.

She had a good memory, hawthorn bars, lollipops, yogurt, and a bag of raisin bread, none of which fell.

The little guy waited for his father to pay the money and returned to the car, and couldn't wait to eat.

Seeing the happy expression on the child's face, Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui suddenly felt at a loss.

It's just a vaccination, what a normal thing, how can I buy so many snacks for her, if I eat too many snacks, I can't eat dinner!

The two of them checked just now, and after a few minutes, the needles on the little guy's arm were nowhere to be found.

The first time I learned to be a parent, I really haven't seen much of the world. In the future, I can't be as nervous as this time, like getting a vaccination or something.

An An was full of food and drink, and was taken by her parents to visit the kindergarten.

There were several kindergartens in a row, and they all looked the same. The little guy walked with sore legs and watched curiously.

In fact, for An An, which kindergarten is the same, it is not interesting to stay with her parents anyway. Until, she followed her parents to the last kindergarten.

This kindergarten is very big, with classrooms, library, handicraft room, playground, living hall, expansion area...

"This is the living hall. Usually, children can cook some delicious food in it, and look at the photos on the theme wall. There are candied haws, tofu brains, french fries, etc. made by children."

Looking at the children in the photo wearing chef clothes and hats, An An's eyes lit up.

"This is the handicraft room, which has a Lego table and a paper-cutting area. Look at these stone cars, space exploration vehicles, and puppets made by children..."

Next, the principal took them to the area where they played with the sand.

There are children's raincoats and rain boots in the log cabin next to them. After wearing them, they usually go into the sandpit to play, so that their clothes and shoes will not get dirty.