Chapter 15: She always felt as if it was her responsibility...

Mo Sui's heart was moved by what An An said.

She turned on the faucet, flushed the foam from her hands, and squatted down to look at the little dumpling.

There was a lot to say, but when he spoke, it was only a clumsy explanation.

"Today is the fifth day of recording, and the program team has extended the live broadcast time to 20 days, so there are still 15 days left."

An An listened in a vague way, and asked in a milky voice, "Fifteen days, how long?"

"There are twenty-four hours in a day, and in fifteen days, there are..." She took out her mobile phone from her pocket and used the computer to calculate a specific number, "Three hundred and sixty hours."

The audience in the live broadcast room was in a panic.

The poor cubs are already like this, but Mo Sui is still not coaxing, just put out cold numbers to prevaricate?

How can a child understand what three hundred and sixty hours means, it doesn't work at all!

"How many minutes are in that hour?" Who knows, Xiao Tuanzi continued to ask Mo Sui's train of thought.

"Sixty minutes."

As soon as Mo Sui's voice fell, An An's expression relaxed visibly.

She has no concept of the passage of time, but she knows that the time to watch cartoons twice a week in the orphanage is twenty minutes.

"One episode of "Little Pig Page" is five minutes, and one episode of "Wang Wang Li Gong" is twenty minutes." An An said with her head tilted.

Twenty minutes, you can watch a whole episode of the complete story, and now she has three hundred and sixty hours!

"There's still a lot of time!" The corners of An An's mouth rose involuntarily, and her almond eyes curved up in pleasure, turning into a small crescent moon.

[It's so pitiful, the child is too humble, and in just ten days, it may have been the most precious treasure of her childhood. 】

[Children who grew up in an orphanage should yearn for a home. 】

【Why is Mo Sui's answer so cold? Can't she hug An An? In the end, it was the child who coaxed himself. 】

[Is this still cold? Mo Sui is already gentle enough. I rarely listen to her talk so much. Even interviews are concise and to the point. 】

[Reject moral kidnapping, no matter how beautiful Mo Sui says, An An will be sent away when the time comes. At that time, wouldn't it be more cruel to the cubs? 】

The chatter in the barrage didn't stop for a moment.

As for Mo Sui, she squatted in front of the child and looked into Xiao Budian's clear eyes.

The happiness of a child comes so pure that even in the most difficult circumstances, it is still easy to satisfy.

...

Mo Sui used the drying function in the children's washing machine, and the clothes were dry in the afternoon.

An An changed her skirt, stood in front of the mirror, and combed her hair with a small comb in a serious manner.

The audience in the live broadcast room smiled.

[Actually, the program team made it easier for Mo Sui. Everything was done according to her wishes. She said that if she was late, they would not be embarrassed. This is the advantage of being a big coffee. If it is Ruan Qingqing or Jiang Lin, it is estimated that they will be rejected as soon as they speak. 】