Chapter 85: Everything is still unknown.

Gu Yicheng actively helped An An get a pillow and sent the little guy back to her own room.

There was no children's room at home. This was specially changed. Before, Mr. Gu and Cen Yanjun said that the smell of the renovated room was not good for An An, so they left the window open every day for several months.

At first, Gu Yicheng counted the days to send the little dumplings away, but slowly, he accepted the reality.

How could An An want to be separated from her mother?

The couple checked the Internet about the children sleeping in separate rooms, but the so-called popular science and scientific parenting on the Internet are not completely applicable to them, because An An is not the same as other children.

It's not that the little dumpling is not independent enough, it's just that she has been separated from her parents for too long in the past, which makes her cherish every minute and every second she spends with them. For An An, sleeping in the middle of Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui, even the dream became sweet, but for the couple, it was not the same.

Now An An is still young and still sticky in front of her parents. When she grows up and becomes a primary school student in the future, even if they want, the children will have their own space.

Therefore, although it is impossible to drive away the small light bulbs, most of the time, Gu Yicheng sleeps with the small dumplings, and he is still very happy.

But that being said, Xiao Nail House offered to go back to his room, of course he wouldn't stop him.

This is a great thing!

The quilt in the children's room has been laid long ago. The couple are not used to having outsiders at home, so they didn't hire a nanny. Cen Yanjun occasionally brings Sister Li from home to help clean up together.

She had to change the sheets and quilts on the children's bed from time to time, and there was no dust on them.

An An likes her little bed, but has never slept on it, but her father was so enthusiastic that he picked her up and tucked her into the quilt.

The small pillow is something An An is used to using for a long time. She rested her head on it and lay down peacefully.

However, when I remembered that I couldn't hold my mother today, the little dumpling felt reluctant to part with it.

Her little hands rested on the edge of the bed, trying to sit up.

"I haven't watched the video of Hailang." Gu Yicheng said.

An An blinked, lay back silently, and said softly, "Dad, I'm going to bed."

Gu Yicheng touched her face: "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow morning."

An An didn't want to hear the topic of "Ocean Waves" anymore, she closed her eyes tightly and let herself fall asleep quickly.

Maybe tomorrow morning, the long-winded dad will forget about it!

Gu Yicheng stayed by An An's side, and when the little dumpling finally fell asleep, he gently closed the door of the children's room.

Mo Sui learned about the specific process of the premiere of "Two Cities" in the group. After putting down the phone, he found that An An and Gu Yicheng were gone.

She was a little strange. It was so late, where did he take the child?

Mo Sui got off the bed and was about to leave the room to take a look, but saw Gu Yicheng coming back.

Before she could speak, she saw that after he closed the door, he locked the door.

"That—" Gu Yicheng coughed dryly, "An An wants to go back to the children's room to sleep, and is already asleep."